The daily grind 8/24

mommy2mrb

Mama to a Princess - But I'm A Scrap Princess!
good morning!

Everyone sleeping in?

Megan has link training and getting their room set up

Couple little things to do and hope to scrap

Have a wonderful day!!

Morning!

Yes, I slept in a bit after I got everyone out the door! ;)

Becky -- said her internet service was done again on FB. :( Hopefully they get it back soon.
Chae -- how is the cooler weather? We were 60 here this morning! Woot! Woot! I love warm days but cool nights..

Today:

clean house for company arriving tomorrow (Mom coming for B's games this weekend)
finish PJ's laundry -- she ran out of time yesterday and had 1 load left. lol
finish up paper I worked on yesterday -- still can't find the needed article so I'm using another one that referenced it.
get things ready for weekend activities
homework -- see if I need to sign anything for early departure for B tomorrow.. they are leaving school early to get to game site.
dinner

I hope everyone has a great day!

Morning,

AT&T U verse strikes again, have had no computer, landline or tv since 5:30 last night. I have limited cell service in the house, only in my craft room upstairs. They tell me there is no outage in the area, that I need a new modem and that it will arrive today or tomorrow. If course this is what they tell me everytime it happens and we never receive a new modem and our service miraculously recovers. I called this morning for a tracking number for the modem and they have none to give me, says their computer doesn't provide such information other than it will come via FedEx or UPS. I am so fed up with them but we r stuck as all of this is covered under our HOA. It will costs us over $200 a month to go to Comcast which is just as bad and we will still be paying for uverse in the HOA. Anyway, my to do list is done. Plan to scrap and read..

Thanks for letting me rant! Have a good day!

Becky

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!