The Daily Grind ~ 9/5/17

PrincessNancy96

Scrapbook Mom
Mornin'!

Hope everyone had a wonderful Labor Day weekend.

I've been pretty productive already this morning and I've only been up about 2 hours!

Today's agenda:

C up and off to work
M- lunch made
M off to work
PJ off to work
read 3 chapters (very small chapters in a book)
B up and off to school/work
quick errand this morning
C up and off to classes

walk 2 miles
scrap
dinner
homework

I hope everyone has a great day!

Last edited:
Good morning!

Enjoyed our long weekend. Hope everyone else did too!

Going to be 95 today!!!!! Starts to drop tomorrow thankfully. We lus dealing with smoke again from fires a couple hours away so not feeling well with that :(

Pack lunches
Megan up and out
Go pick up her last paycheck and turn in her shirt
Last PT - will meet her there to talk to therapist and see if she needs more

Work 8-3
Homework
ACT
Dinner

Have a wonderful day!!

Hi there, just thought I would let you know that we are packing up the house and evacuating tonight to get away from Irma. B is refusing to go with us so I don't know what we will find with her when we return.

Hi there, just thought I would let you know that we are packing up the house and evacuating tonight to get away from Irma. B is refusing to go with us so I don't know what we will find with her when we return.

Oh Rebecca pray she changes her mind.

Be safe and update when you can!

Um no!! You tell her I said she better get her behind in that car or I'm going to come down there and hurricane Auntie B will put Irma to shame!!

They are starting mandatory evacuations tomorrow which means there will be very little help.

If they insist on staying, tell them to write their social security numbers on their arms in case something bad happens, they can be identified. I don't want to be mean or scare you but this if for real!

Rebecca -

I am glad you are heading the warnings to head north. My thoughts and prayers are with you. I wish B would change her mind and head north with you so I will continue to say prayers she will be okay! Please let us know if you need anything. Safe travels.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter