The Daily Grind ~ 9/6/17

PrincessNancy96

Scrapbook Mom
Good Morning...

Continued prayers and well wishes for all of you prepping for Irma.

Rebecca -- safe travels and prayers.. I know the decision to leave had to be difficult w/ B not wanting to evacuate. Please let us know when you get to your destination that you are safe.

Becky -- when do you plan to head out? Please let us know when you arrive to your destination that you are also safe. Safe travels to you and Joe!

Chae -- hope all is well.

Lisa -- hope all is well and you have something fun on your list today.

Today:

It's been another productive morning.. so left to do:

finish last load of towels started
load and run dishwasher
scrap the day away

Have a wonderful day!

Morning...

Joe and I plan on leaving in the wee small hours of the morning for Atlanta. We were going to Orlando but it will probably be hit with a Cat. 3...there is really nowhere to run with this Monster! I just hope we have a home to come back to...
I'll be posting on FB. Back to trip packing....

Be safe Rebecca - hear our zone will be under a mandatory evacuation later today or tomorrow....!

Morning!

Wow! Prayers for you P2000 & rlovew! Stay safe!!
PN96- have fun scrapping!
m2mrb- hope its cooler there soon!

Wasn't on yesterday- DH had an eye appointment in Saginaw and then had lunch with a good friend who is moving to Wisconsin

Today
Had coffee with Dsil
Laundry - DD came home from camping yesterday and she's working today so I'll get it going:)
Vacuum thru
Hope to order photos - 10c photos on 100+
Be in scrap room - organizing and/or scrapping
Supper- scalloped potatoes (fall weather is here - high in the 50's)

Have a great day!

Stay safe from the storm!

Good morning

Rebecca and becky saying extra prayers, safe travels!!!

Our friends in Haiti are preparing and helping those they can. Irma needs to go out to see.

We are dealing with lots of smoke, ash and awful air quality. WA has 74 active fires at this point.

Pack lunches
Megan up and out
Homework
ACT ... been taking practice tests and getting around 31-32 points!!!

Working 8-2
Make dentist appts.
Add new PT appts to calendar

Dinner

Have a wonderful day!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!