The Dis Goes to Italy 5/24 - 6/1/2012 Viva Italia!!!!

September 2014 seems like a nice time to go back.

We could take the wrong things out and put the right things in.

Hmmm....

:artist: Does anyone see the picture I'm painting?

:stir:

Dang it, Kevin! (going off to convince myself that I can't do two trips to Europe next year....)

September 2014 seems like a nice time to go back.

We could take the wrong things out and put the right things in.

Hmmm....

:artist: Does anyone see the picture I'm painting?

:stir:

Kevin,
I don't know what your talking about?

Micki and I are ready to go......Sign us up

John

The Baglioni Hotel (our hotel in Venice and the Florence hotel where we stopped for our illicit bathroom break) posted a link to this magnificent Blog on its Facebook page. http://www.italiantalks.com/en.

Three Coins in the Fountain is on Turner Classic Network.

Rome and Venice in the mid 1950's

Ignore the plot and enjoy the scenery.

Okay...one of my DIS Board friends (WaltD4Me) just informed me that tonight's House Hunters International is about Orvieto, Italy.

Locally, we get it at 10:00pm EST and 1:30am EST.

Check your local listings.

Okay...one of my DIS Board friends (WaltD4Me) just informed me that tonight's House Hunters International is about Orvieto, Italy.

Thanks for the tip, just set the DVR.

In our area it airs at 10:30 PM tonight.

Loved Orvieto!

Just the other night Cathy and I were discussing what it would take to retire there someday, it will be interesting to see the real estate prices offered in the show.

Thanks Kevin!

Thanks for the tip, just set the DVR.

In our area it airs at 10:30 PM tonight.

Loved Orvieto!

Just the other night Cathy and I were discussing what it would take to retire there someday, it will be interesting to see the real estate prices offered in the show.

Thanks Kevin!

Maybe it's 10:30 here too.

I have to wait until 1:30am.

It coincides with other things we're recording.

Thank's Kevin. Very much looking forward to it and will try to avoid any spoilers but if they show your pottery shop, I am not sure I'll be able to resist.

Can't wait to watch!
I so need to go back

A few weeks ago they were in Florence, with a couple looking to rent an apartment. I was surprised that the rents (for centrally located apts.) ranged from about $1000-1300/month...I expected they'd be more expensive.

Jason

A few weeks ago they were in Florence, with a couple looking to rent an apartment. I was surprised that the rents (for centrally located apts.) ranged from about $1000-1300/month...I expected they'd be more expensive.

Jason

Yes, I saw that show and thought the same thing!

Jason

Would your "Flattie" (headless or headed) have been the only one comfortable in them? :goodvibes

OMG-- thanks for letting us know. It was really nostalgic for me. And I was so jealous that I could just spit!

You weren't the only one who said that. I might even be willing to go as high as $1000 for a month in an apartment in Orvieto. ;)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts