The DisFort's Chit Chat Cafe

Glad to know that you made it through unscathed. Next time bring your goggles and fins o help you though. :D

Holy cow, 15 hours. You now have your endurance badge. Glad you made it back to shore ok. Is the boat 100%?

That's impressive, Randy. I thought doing a double stint in a 12 hour enduro was rough, but you got me beat by a mile.

j

I don't see any LIFEGUARD stations

This is how Tiggerdad sees himself while on lifeguard duty
Screenshot_20170625-232801_zpsfohwmycq.png

Y'all should really see him on the beach at GSP! :lmao:

Started our 4th in usual fashion at the Peachtree Road Race running a 10k with 65,000 of our friends. It was hot but we started early. For those keeping track yes I beat bert this time, only by a minute so he is getting closer but anything over a 5k and I have his number.

Ian has another Miata. Two drives to Kentucky and it is home. This one is half as old with 1/4 the miles. It's a 2006 that has obviously been garaged its entire life. 49,000 miles. He is officially building a credit rating now since the loan is in his name (and ours).

20170703_203243-2656x1494.jpg

I have the new steering rack in his old Miata and need to replace a coolant temp sensor (or at least check the plug) and then it will be up for bids.

Anyone want a 1994 Miata with hail damage, lots of rust, 189,000 miles and a bunch of new parts? o_O

j

Ian has another Miata. Two drives to Kentucky and it is home. This one is half as old with 1/4 the miles. It's a 2006 that has obviously been garaged its entire life. 49,000 miles. He is officially building a credit rating now since the loan is in his name (and ours).

View attachment 249087

I have the new steering rack in his old Miata and need to replace a coolant temp sensor (or at least check the plug) and then it will be up for bids.

Anyone want a 1994 Miata with hail damage, lots of rust, 189,000 miles and a bunch of new parts? o_O

j

Hmmm, you know, I was considering a vehicle just for me to drive back and forth to work so I could save on the F-250. You know, something I could take down the dirt road, never wash, and not worry about it being broken into due to its outward appearance...

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!