The DisFort's Chit Chat Cafe

Now, back to grading finals.
That doesn't sound fun. Since you been vacationing, just wanted to let you know I moved Midwest Dismeet thread to Camping Community Board.
Can't wait for DL trip report

That doesn't sound fun. Since you been vacationing, just wanted to let you know I moved Midwest Dismeet thread to Camping Community Board.
Can't wait for DL trip report
Grading papers isn't too bad. It's a graduate school level course, so most everyone knows how to write.

Thanks for the heads up on moving the MW DIS Campout. I'll take a look. And we are counting down to the San Diego/DL trip. So much to do, so little time. :D

j

Grading papers isn't too bad. It's a graduate school level course, so most everyone knows how to write.

Thanks for the heads up on moving the MW DIS Campout. I'll take a look. And we are counting down to the San Diego/DL trip. So much to do, so little time. :D

j

I'm really looking forward to your reports on this. We are doing the same thing in June. 2 days in Vegas (Grand Canyon West and Hoover Dam), 5 days in Anaheim (3 at DL, 2 for touring), and then a week when the wife and kids will tour San Diego while I'm at a conference.

Thought I would mention our day. It’s our 18th wedding anniversary, how did we celebrate? First it was a 15 mile run, then a shower, and walked to the new brewery for beer and burgers. I know incredibly romantic. For me it was great. Now we need to walk dogs, change a yeti bandage and then sleep. I am so tired. We are such party animals!

Happy Anniversary :cool1: The beer and burgers sounds like a good time, I could skip the running part:rolleyes1

Congrats on 18 years, Kris.

You youngsters go to a movie soon to really celebrate and share a popcorn in the dark! popcorn::

Bama Ed

PS - and if Bert is a smart guy (and he certainly strikes me as one), he'll let Kris pick the movie. ::yes::

Kris and Bert
Congrats on the anniversary I would however suggest that in the future burger runs you replace the beer with GERITOL. Next Month you will have Dear Mrs. Bert's Mom joining you and rumor has it she plans on Kicking up her heels, Painting the World Red and then the other colors in the rainbow.

Kris and Bert
Congrats on the anniversary I would however suggest that in the future burger runs you replace the beer with GERITOL. Next Month you will have Dear Mrs. Bert's Mom joining you and rumor has it she plans on Kicking up her heels, Painting the World Red and then the other colors in the rainbow.
Ha! Mike, even if I kick up my heels as high as they go and paint the world every color of the rainbow I'll never be able to keep up with Kris! She slows down for me! "mrs bert's mom"

Thanks everyone. Been a stressful week for bert and me at work but more so bert. Dogs have been a challenge, they are hanging in there, but yeti is not doing so good so trying to keep him comfortable. We usually celebrate with a nice and fancy dinner. I did not have it in me, after the run and the stress I had no desire to dress up(I rarely have a desire to do that) burgers and beer sounded fantastic.

Dear Mrs. Bert's Mom a little birdie told me you will be celebrating with extremely good cause this trip so I suspect that you will be a true PARTY HEARTY girl. We have warned others to be aware and lock up the men and children

This is as good a place as any to wish everyone a Happy Easter or Passover. Hopefully no one this confused the Rabbit Raisins for mini Jelly Beans this year

Brought the camper home yesterday so we can go out this weekend. Winter seems to have finally broke. It was 81 today. Cover is off and it's de-winterized. Installed my new steps this afternoon. These will be much nicer than the 4 step fold out bouncy ones that came on it.

20180412_193229-1008x567.jpg

20180412_193258-1008x567.jpg

j

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter