The Disneyland Hotel Superthread

Has anyone stayed in the 2 bedroom suite or the 2 bedroom jr suite? I am trying to figure out the difference between the two. I understand the jr suite is smaller but I cannot find any more information about it. It isn't much more to do the full 2 bedroom suite but I am not sure if we need it? Both were less then two rooms at the time of our trip. Thank you for your help.

We haven’t stayed in the regular two bedroom suite but have stayed in the two bedroom junior suite in June 2018. Our two bedroom jr was in the Fantasy tower, tenth floor, view of the parking lot. We loved the view, though, because it was an amazing view of the fireworks and we could see a fair bit of Disneyland and the construction in Galaxy’s Edge.

Bedroom #1 has two queen beds and full bathroom, no sofa in the bedrooom but it had a chair and a bench and had a full bathroom. It also had a mini fridge. Bedroom #2 was small, it had a King bed with enough space (barely) for a chair. It had no attached bathroom but shared a full bath with the living room. Bedroom #2 did not have a mini fridge. The living room was smaller than the 3bedroom suite we stayed in, but plenty big enough for the seven people we had staying in the suite. The living room had a little console with a mini fridge, a couch, two chairs, the tv. The couch was a sofa bed and then under the tv was a twin sized pull down bed (murphy bed). Total it can comfortably sleep 9 people.

Edit to add, our room number was 2805.

Last edited:
We recently stayed in a three bedroom suite at the Disneyland Hotel, with six queen beds and a queen sleeper sofa (sleeps 14). It was on the tenth (10th) floor of the fantasy tower, view of the parking lot, Galaxy’s edge, a good bit of Disneyland and an awesome view of the fireworks. Our stay was the week of Thanksgiving, 2018.

There were three entrances into the suite - room 2827, 2829, 2831. It was down the hall from the two bedroom junior suite we stayed at in June.

Bedroom #1 and the living room share hallway entrance room 2831, bedroom #2 has hallway entrance room #2829 and bedroom #3 has hallway entrance room 2827. All three rooms have two queen beds, a chair, and tv console.

Bedrooms #2 and #3 also have a mini fridge. Bedroom #1 does not, but there is a little larger (and nicer) mini fridge in the living room wet bar area, so there are three fridges total.

Bedrooms #1 and #2 also each have a vanity counter with mirror outside the bathroom, and a small vanity with single sink inside the bathroom. Bedroom #3 has a little bit larger vanity and sink area inside the bathroom, and no outside the bathroom vanity counter with mirror. So, we put the teenage girls in the bedrooms with the outside the bathroom vanity area! All three bedrooms have closets with hanging space, but bedroom #3 has the biggest closet. There is also a closet in the living room.

The living room also has a powder room, so there were three and a half bathrooms total, which came in very, very handy.

The living room was amazing, and where we spent most of our time. The living room has a wet bar area with nice fridge, bar sink and counter bar area with a single bar stool (we found it odd there was only one barstool). There is a couch, two chairs, tv console and a dining table with three chairs (also found it odd the dining table only had three chairs...). Each of the three bedrooms had desks with chairs, so we went ahead and moved the desk chairs to the dining table and the table was big enough to easily and comfortably seat six when we wanted it to. That way, also, 12 people had chairs or a place to sit in the living room (and kids can sit on the floor). If you wanted to, you could move the easy chairs from the bedrooms too and have seating for all 14 in the living room with space to spare.

We used the wet bar area to set up our food area. We bring a lot of food and eat less in the park, because of many food allergies, so it was perfect. Because of all the food allergies, we also requested, and were able to get, a microwave. Then we prepared/set food out on the bar, and then snacks in bins on the living room end tables.

The living room sofa bed was memory foam and rather comfortable for a sofa bed. It was also easy to pull out each evening and put away each day.

We were told, after asking at guest services, that if we needed it, we could have a rollaway for the suite as well. We ended up opting not to, but it was nice to know it was available.

We loved being able to turn on the fireworks music and watch the fireworks at night.

We also added Club Level service, which in my opinion was a bargain. It was just around $15 per person, per day, and we definitely ate that much food in the E Ticket Lounge. We loved being able to use the lounge, breakfast was amazing, and we enjoyed hanging out there in the evening as well. Dustin and June were our favorites and they always worked hard to help us with everything. The concierge was amazing, he helped us iron out dining details and fixed any plans we needed help with. Even wwith all the food allergies, Dustin and June and the rest of the cast members made sure we had a delicious mickey waffle breakfast every day and snacks and treats. The kids loved getting snacks for the park for the day. One of the biggest hits were the mini pears! It was totally worth the cost to us.

I will share photos as soon as I am on my laptop and not ipad. Thanks for reading

Last edited:
We stayed in a 2 bedroom suite in 2011 and this video shows what our suite was like. It's not my video but I think it might be the exact same suite as we were in!

We haven’t stayed in the regular two bedroom suite but have stayed in the two bedroom junior suite in June 2018. Our two bedroom jr was in the Fantasy tower, tenth floor, view of the parking lot. We loved the view, though, because it was an amazing view of the fireworks and we could see a fair bit of Disneyland and the construction in Galaxy’s Edge.

Bedroom #1 has two queen beds and full bathroom, no sofa in the bedrooom but it had a chair and a bench and had a full bathroom. It also had a mini fridge. Bedroom #2 was small, it had a King bed with enough space (barely) for a chair. It had no attached bathroom but shared a full bath with the living room. Bedroom #2 did not have a mini fridge. The living room was smaller than the 3bedroom suite we stayed in, but plenty big enough for the seven people we had staying in the suite. The living room had a little console with a mini fridge, a couch, two chairs, the tv. The couch was a sofa bed and then under the tv was a twin sized pull down bed (murphy bed). Total it can comfortably sleep 9 people.

Thank you so much! This was very helpful. I think I will just go for the full two bedroom as the cost isn't that much more in the grand scheme of things and does seem to have quite a bit more room. Thank you again!

We recently stayed in a three bedroom suite at the Disneyland Hotel, with six queen beds and a queen sleeper sofa (sleeps 14). It was on the tenth (10th) floor of the fantasy tower, view of the parking lot, Galaxy’s edge, a good bit of Disneyland and an awesome view of the fireworks. Our stay was the week of

There were three entrances into the suite - room 2827, 2829, 2831. It was down the hall from the two bedroom junior suite we stayed at in June.

Bedroom #1 and the living room share hallway entrance room 2831, bedroom #2 has hallway entrance room #2829 and bedroom #3 has hallway entrance room 2827. All three rooms have two queen beds, a chair, and tv console.

Bedrooms #2 and #3 also have a mini fridge. Bedroom #1 does not, but there is a little larger (and nicer) mini fridge in the living room wet bar area, so there are three fridges total.

Bedrooms #1 and #2 also each have a vanity counter with mirror outside the bathroom, and a small vanity with single sink inside the bathroom. Bedroom #3 has a little bit larger vanity and sink area inside the bathroom, and no outside the bathroom vanity counter with mirror. So, we put the teenage girls in the bedrooms with the outside the bathroom vanity area! All three bedrooms have closets with hanging space, but bedroom #3 has the biggest closet. There is also a closet in the living room.

The living room also has a powder room, so there were three and a half bathrooms total, which came in very, very handy.

The living room was amazing, and where we spent most of our time. The living room has a wet bar area with nice fridge, bar sink and counter bar area with a single bar stool (we found it odd there was only one barstool). There is a couch, two chairs, tv console and a dining table with three chairs (also found it odd the dining table only had three chairs...). Each of the three bedrooms had desks with chairs, so we went ahead and moved the desk chairs to the dining table and the table was big enough to easily and comfortably seat six when we wanted it to. That way, also, 12 people had chairs or a place to sit in the living room (and kids can sit on the floor). If you wanted to, you could move the easy chairs from the bedrooms too and have seating for all 14 in the living room with space to spare.

We used the wet bar area to set up our food area. We bring a lot of food and eat less in the park, because of many food allergies, so it was perfect. Because of all the food allergies, we also requested, and were able to get, a microwave. Then we prepared/set food out on the bar, and then snacks in bins on the living room end tables.

The living room sofa bed was memory foam and rather comfortable for a sofa bed. It was also easy to pull out each evening and put away each day.

We were told, after asking at guest services, that if we needed it, we could have a rollaway for the suite as well. We ended up opting not to, but it was nice to know it was available.

We loved being able to turn on thr fireworks music and watch the fireworks at night.

We also added Club Level service, which in my opinion was a bargain. It was just around $15 per person, per day, and we definitely ate that much food in the E Ticket Lounge. We loved being able to use the lounge, breakfast was amazing, and we enjoyed hanging out there in the evening as well. Dustin and June were our favorites and they always worked hard to help us with everything. The concierge was amazing, he helped us iron out dining details and fixed any plas we needed help with. Even wwith all the food allergies, Dustin and June and the rest of the cast members made sure we had a delicious mickey waffle breakfast every day and snacks and treats. The kids loved getting snacks for the park for the day. One of the biggest hits were the mini pears! It was totally worth the cost to us.

I will share photos as soon as I am on my laptop and not ipad. Thanks for reading
Yes please share photos!! We are staying in the 3 bedroom suite in a few weeks and would love to see what we are getting. there aren't many reviews or pics of it anywhere. Are any of the rooms connecting? It sounds like you say they each have their own entrance. I had read somewhere that there were two connecting rooms. But please do share photos as soon as you can.

What type of coffemakers do the hotel rooms have? We are staying in a standard room.
They have single serving “coffee pod” coffee makers. Decaf and regular coffee are provided, along with disposable coffee cups with lids. You put the pod and water in the coffee maker and it makes one cup of coffee at a time. If you have E Ticket lounge, they have a nescafe coffee station where you can make yourself a latte, cappucino, hot cocoa, etc.

Yes please share photos!! We are staying in the 3 bedroom suite in a few weeks and would love to see what we are getting. there aren't many reviews or pics of it anywhere. Are any of the rooms connecting? It sounds like you say they each have their own entrance. I had read somewhere that there were two connecting rooms. But please do share photos as soon as you can.

Going to try and send pictures today. So basically, the suite is set up so it can be a one bedroom suite, two bedroom suite or three bedroom suite. Bedroom #1 and living room share an entrance. Then there is a double connecting (lock off) door from the living room to bedroom #2 and bedroom #2 has its own hallway entrance. Then there is another double connecting (lockoff) door between bedroom #2 and bedroom #3. Bedroom #3 also has its own hallway entrance. The only way to get from bedroom #3 to the living room is to go through bedroom #2 or go into the hall and come back in. For this reason, if part of your group likes or needs privacy and doesn’t want people walking through their room, and they don’t want to walk through someone else’s room, put them in bedroom #1.

Also, our keys worked all three entrances. We didn’t have to specify this person in this specific room. It was nice because we could use our key for our own bedrooms if we were in bedroom 2 or 3 and our key worked the living room entrance.

One of the best parts was the mini fridge in the living room, because it had a freezer compartment, and the wet bar sink. We liked having a dedicated sink to wash up dishes and things like that. Also the suite has three coffee makers, so if you are coffee drinkers, it is really nice to be able to make three cups of coffee at a time. Also the additional closet in the living room was really nice to be able to store empty suitcases.

Last edited:

Going to try and send pictures today. So basically, the suite is set up so it can be a one bedroom suite, two bedroom suite or three bedroom suite. Bedroom #1 and living room share an entrance. Then there is a double connecting (lock off) door from the living room to bedroom #2 and bedroom #2 has its own hallway entrance. Then there is another double connecting (lockoff) door between bedroom #2 and bedroom #3. Bedroom #3 also has its own hallway entrance. The only way to get from bedroom #3 to the living room is to go through bedroom #2 or go into the hall and come back in. For this reason, if part of your group likes or needs privacy and doesn’t want people walking through their room, and they don’t want to walk through someone else’s room, put them in bedroom #1.

Also, our keys worked all three entrances. We didn’t have to specify this person in this specific room. It was nice because we could use our key for our own bedrooms if we were in bedroom 2 or 3 and our key worked the living room entrance.

One of the best parts was the mini fridge in the living room, because it had a freezer compartment, and the wet bar sink. We liked having a dedicated sink to wash up dishes and things like that. Also the suite has three coffee makers, so if you are coffee drinkers, it is really nice to be able to make three cups of coffee at a time. Also the additional closet in the living room was really nice to be able to store empty suitcases.
Thank you I understand the set up so much more now. I am a coffee maker but last year our room had a cusinart. Are they different in the suite? You mentioned they were pods. Keurig?
Did you have a microwave? I know there are some on the bottom of each floor, but wondering if the suites had any? Please send pics when you can.

Photos of 3 bedroom suite, 6 queen beds and queen sized sofa bed, Disneyland Hotel. Fantasy tower, 10th floor, room entrance numbers 2827, 2829, 2831.

Living room
2jciivm.jpg

2hhfwr4.jpg

11c7gwp.jpg

65zz37.jpg

b6x500.jpg

Bedroom #1 (the three bedrooms were very similar - all three had a desk and desk chair, an easy chair, two queen beds and one end table between the beds. The difference between the three was the closet/bathroom layout)
142fz38.jpg

2cfe9z6.jpg

Closet/bath entrance for Bedroom #1
ne4h4.jpg

Vanity area for Bedroom #1
72ywld.jpg

Bathroom for bedroom #1 (all three bedroom bathrooms had a single sink with vanity, separate toilet room, and a tub/shower combination)
k9xkzl.jpg

View
2wrht2o.jpg

Will try to add more photos later. I hope this helps. Please let me know if you have any questions

Thank you I understand the set up so much more now. I am a coffee maker but last year our room had a cusinart. Are they different in the suite? You mentioned they were pods. Keurig?
Did you have a microwave? I know there are some on the bottom of each floor, but wondering if the suites had any? Please send pics when you can.

We requested and received a microwave. It's not included with the room. We have multiple people with multiple food allergies and medical issues and so they were able to get us one. I think you have to show an actual need for it.

The coffee pot is the same as the regular room. The "pod" isn't like a Keurig, it's almost a flat disc. I think it is a cusinart. We only had one coffee drinker and I don't drink coffee, so I didn't pay a ton of attention, but you can see it in the photo of the wet bar area. If you get the E Ticket Lounge (which was totally worth the cost to us) they do have a microwave they will warm food up for you in. For this tower, you can also use the microwave in the Coffee Shop, and there are microwaves in the lobby areas of Adventure and Frontier towers.

E Ticket Lounge also has the Nespresso machine so you can make Lattes and Cappuccinos, and it has a milk steamer (which made amazing hot cocoa, just saying, hahah! They have cocoa packets there too). We averaged the cost of the E Ticket Lounge at $15 per person per day for our 14 person group. It was worth it, because that included a mickey waffle breakfast, snacks, drinks, all the coffee you could want. There was beer and wine service in the evening that was included, also a dessert buffet. In the afternoon, after 5pm, they put out an appetizer bar which included things like mini corn dogs, pot stickers, spring rolls, pizza bites, taquitos, and you can eat all you want. You could easily fill up for breakfast and dinner in the place, and that combined with Disney themed desserts made the cost very worth it to us. Might be something to look into. If you get it, say hi to Dustin and June - they are awesome!

(sorry for the photo of my wheelchair in the one photo. I totally didn't notice until just now)

The two big bottles of Dasani are included on your first night. They don't give you two new ones each day.

We requested and received a microwave. It's not included with the room. We have multiple people with multiple food allergies and medical issues and so they were able to get us one. I think you have to show an actual need for it.

The coffee pot is the same as the regular room. The "pod" isn't like a Keurig, it's almost a flat disc. I think it is a cusinart. We only had one coffee drinker and I don't drink coffee, so I didn't pay a ton of attention, but you can see it in the photo of the wet bar area. If you get the E Ticket Lounge (which was totally worth the cost to us) they do have a microwave they will warm food up for you in. For this tower, you can also use the microwave in the Coffee Shop, and there are microwaves in the lobby areas of Adventure and Frontier towers.

E Ticket Lounge also has the Nespresso machine so you can make Lattes and Cappuccinos, and it has a milk steamer (which made amazing hot cocoa, just saying, hahah! They have cocoa packets there too). We averaged the cost of the E Ticket Lounge at $15 per person per day for our 14 person group. It was worth it, because that included a mickey waffle breakfast, snacks, drinks, all the coffee you could want. There was beer and wine service in the evening that was included, also a dessert buffet. In the afternoon, after 5pm, they put out an appetizer bar which included things like mini corn dogs, pot stickers, spring rolls, pizza bites, taquitos, and you can eat all you want. You could easily fill up for breakfast and dinner in the place, and that combined with Disney themed desserts made the cost very worth it to us. Might be something to look into. If you get it, say hi to Dustin and June - they are awesome!

(sorry for the photo of my wheelchair in the one photo. I totally didn't notice until just now)

The two big bottles of Dasani are included on your first night. They don't give you two new ones each day.
Thank you for all the info. I had searched before but there is not much on a 3 bedroom suite fro 14 ppl. Since you said pods i was hoping for Keurig. I guess it is the same ones. The adults are all coffee drinkers. I can not eat a thing and be fine but i need coffee.

Im guessing we will not get a microwave no allergies or anything of that sort with us. I will ask at check in, but its no big deal.
For the Eticket lounge i'm still debating. I guess I will have to see what the cost is when we arrive. I booked a reservation for 2 breakfast and 3 Dinners. So i am not sure how much we would use the E ticket lounge. I did read they open at 6:30 and we will be doing EMH and would probably miss the breakfast and we have dinners planned.

Thank you for all the info. I had searched before but there is not much on a 3 bedroom suite fro 14 ppl. Since you said pods i was hoping for Keurig. I guess it is the same ones. The adults are all coffee drinkers. I can not eat a thing and be fine but i need coffee.

Im guessing we will not get a microwave no allergies or anything of that sort with us. I will ask at check in, but its no big deal.
For the Eticket lounge i'm still debating. I guess I will have to see what the cost is when we arrive. I booked a reservation for 2 breakfast and 3 Dinners. So i am not sure how much we would use the E ticket lounge. I did read they open at 6:30 and we will be doing EMH and would probably miss the breakfast and we have dinners planned.

You’re welcome, I was surprised as well when we were planning the trip, how little information was available on the 14 person suite.

A good thing to know is when we asked at guest services, they said they do have rollaways available for the two and three bedroom suites and that if we wanted one, they would bring one up. So if you have any members of your party that don’t want to share a bed, it’s a good option. We put two of the kids on the pullout, and then all adults in the queen beds.

Per the microwave, if you don’t have food allergies, I wouldn’t count on one being available, but you can always request one and see. Another option might be an uber to walmart to pick up a cheap one if it’s important to you.

With that many dinners planned and a breakfast, yes I would think about not doing e ticket. We only had one breakfast in the park (Minnie character breakfast) but we are also slow to get up people. We don’t do rope drop and spend more time than most in the hotel, so the lounge worked great for us. As people woke up, small groups went to breakfast.

I hope you have a blast!!

You’re welcome, I was surprised as well when we were planning the trip, how little information was available on the 14 person suite.

A good thing to know is when we asked at guest services, they said they do have rollaways available for the two and three bedroom suites and that if we wanted one, they would bring one up. So if you have any members of your party that don’t want to share a bed, it’s a good option. We put two of the kids on the pullout, and then all adults in the queen beds.

Per the microwave, if you don’t have food allergies, I wouldn’t count on one being available, but you can always request one and see. Another option might be an uber to walmart to pick up a cheap one if it’s important to you.

With that many dinners planned and a breakfast, yes I would think about not doing e ticket. We only had one breakfast in the park (Minnie character breakfast) but we are also slow to get up people. We don’t do rope drop and spend more time than most in the hotel, so the lounge worked great for us. As people woke up, small groups went to breakfast.

I hope you have a blast!!
The people sharing a bed are 2 teen girls and 2 teen boys in another room they should be fine but good to know anyways. The microwave is not a big deal.And yes we are for sure rope drop people and will usually head back to the hotel to relax. nap, use pool, shop around 1pm for a a few hours.

I'm sure we will have a blast. Thanks.

We weren't going to stay at DLH for our 10th wedding anniversary, though we casually said we *might* years ago after staying at PPH for our 5th, BUT the hotel project was canceled and then I saw rooms for $356 per night during our stay, so I canceled our reservations at Red Lion and booked DLH for our trip and I'm really excited about it! It seemed like the universe was trying to tell me that this is our opportunity to make this happen.

Anyway, I have a standard room booked. If I wanted to request a particular tower, is one better than the others? I've been in Fantasyland only when we had reservations at Steakhouse 55 for dinner.

Also, what should I do if I make a request? Call 5 or less days out? I requested a certain section of our resort at WDW earlier this year, but I called and had that added on to our reservation way in advance.

Any tips would be greatly appreciated!

We weren't going to stay at DLH for our 10th wedding anniversary, though we casually said we *might* years ago after staying at PPH for our 5th, BUT the hotel project was canceled and then I saw rooms for $356 per night during our stay, so I canceled our reservations at Red Lion and booked DLH for our trip and I'm really excited about it! It seemed like the universe was trying to tell me that this is our opportunity to make this happen.

Anyway, I have a standard room booked. If I wanted to request a particular tower, is one better than the others? I've been in Fantasyland only when we had reservations at Steakhouse 55 for dinner.

Also, what should I do if I make a request? Call 5 or less days out? I requested a certain section of our resort at WDW earlier this year, but I called and had that added on to our reservation way in advance.

Any tips would be greatly appreciated!
I would say call and have it noted on the reservation and then call again a few days before the trip. Many people have gotten what they requested. I requested last year the Fantasy or Adventure and got the frontier. It was during Christmas and we got there late so i am sure they were full and were not able to accommodate, but it never hurts to ask.

As far as which is better depends on what you want.

I would say call and have it noted on the reservation and then call again a few days before the trip. Many people have gotten what they requested. I requested last year the Fantasy or Adventure and got the frontier. It was during Christmas and we got there late so i am sure they were full and were not able to accommodate, but it never hurts to ask.

I guess we're not picky, so maybe it really doesn't matter, in our case.

Hi, curious.... are the rooms in the different towers different? We've gotten Frontier every single time. Would really like something else this time

Does the DLH offer the little trivia games like GCH? Or any other special hotel events? We love staying at the GCH and participating in all the fun things they offer on our "rest" day. But we've never been given a schedule or anything similar at DLH :( Just wondering if anything is offered? Thanks!

Hi, curious.... are the rooms in the different towers different? We've gotten Frontier every single time. Would really like something else this time

In my experience, yes. We've stayed in all 3 towers, although in Adventure we were in a pool view room. But we've been in standard rooms in Fantasy and Frontier and the rooms in Fantasy were nicer, seemed newer and had a bathroom with all included (toilet, shower and sink all together) or all together, but the toilet in its own little room, but still inside the bathroom. In Frontier, the toilet and shower were in a room to the right and the sink was to the left, fully visible from the beds, which was awkward for us.

Does the DLH offer the little trivia games like GCH? Or any other special hotel events? We love staying at the GCH and participating in all the fun things they offer on our "rest" day. But we've never been given a schedule or anything similar at DLH :( Just wondering if anything is offered? Thanks!
There was a DLH tour, but might not be currently offered.
Get the "Family Activities" brochure from the Guest Services desk, which will list all the events at the DLR hotels (covers all 3 hotels and is published weekly).

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!