The Dress Shop on Cherry Tree Lane

Why on Black Friday? Christmas season is here! I'll be at the parks next week and need to try it on! I feel like if you decorate everything for Christmas this early then you need to release the special Christmas dress this early!

I wonder if they'll set a reasonable limit on the Christmas dress, really tired of things being sold out due to third party sellers!

**NEW

Tea Cup Skirt & Cardigan each are $78
upload_2017-11-10_14-6-52.png

upload_2017-11-10_14-7-22.png

upload_2017-11-10_14-7-35.png

The Haunted Mansion dress $118
with intricate detail of the Ballroom scene throughout the bottom of the dress and the blue sweetheart neckline is complimented beautifully with black trim that is highlighted in the dress.
upload_2017-11-10_14-10-18.png

upload_2017-11-10_14-10-33.png

upload_2017-11-10_14-10-45.png

Still waiting for the Tightrope Walker dress which should be in stores November 17th and the Holiday Dress will be debuting Black Friday.
Thanks for the update Bog Mickey! :thumbsup2 Bog Mickey Link: https://blogmickey.com/2017/11/dress-shop-welcomes-teacup-haunted-mansion-designs/

The Dress Shop Haunted Mansion Necklace $26.99
In-Store ONLY
upload_2017-11-10_14-17-45.png

Shop Disney Parks
Link: https://disneyworld.disney.go.com/store/product/the-dress-shop-haunted-mansion-necklace/434085/

Last edited:
OMG! I totally want the Haunted Mansion dress, it's fabulous! But I also want the tightrope walker dress AND the holiday dress...the tea cup skirt and cardigan are really cute too but I don't love them enough to justify the $78 price tag. Just keeping my fingers crossed they will start selling these on-line soon!

What I find aggravating, yesterday via Shop Disney Parks I purchased the first Haunted Mansion dress in Medium because Small is in-store only and now Shop Disney shows it in stock but their sizing is numerical. And neither had the slip! :sad2: I feel another purchase coming!

I bought the holiday dress a week ago when I was at Disneyland for Dapper Day--the medium fit like it was sewed for me! 5'4/34D/29w. I cannot wait to wear it!! It'll be at least once a week throughout December.

I am at WDW now and on the way out of MK tonight stopped quickly by the Emporium. And I mean quick since dragging three tired little girls and a hungry DH. Specifically I have been yearning for Haunted Mansion dress. It was priced at $118. XS there, large, and then up to 3X. I have been thinking of getting a large, but after seeing in person might need medium. I think I will try to see if I can try it on tomorrow. HM dress, Snow White, Minnie, Cinderella, Belle, Tiki Room. We will be back in MK tomorrow if anyone has any specific questions for me to look at and then try to answer let me know and I will look or try to find out.

I saw these in the store--the skirts are rally cute, and I really debated getting one until I realized that the lining is a thin polyester--the cotton would have made for a perfect summer skirt, but that lining would make me too sweaty. :(

Remove the lining! Just cut it out!

I am at WDW now and on the way out of MK tonight stopped quickly by the Emporium. And I mean quick since dragging three tired little girls and a hungry DH. Specifically I have been yearning for Haunted Mansion dress. It was priced at $118. XS there, large, and then up to 3X. I have been thinking of getting a large, but after seeing in person might need medium. I think I will try to see if I can try it on tomorrow. HM dress, Snow White, Minnie, Cinderella, Belle, Tiki Room. We will be back in MK tomorrow if anyone has any specific questions for me to look at and then try to answer let me know and I will look or try to find out.

Try them all on. Sizes seem to vary from dress to dress. Also Shop Disney (formerly Disney Store) and Disney's Shop Park app are offering 25% off which includes the dresses. The offer ends tonight.

Disney's Black Friday Sales are up and active.

On both app and online some Dooney & Burke purses are 40% off. When using Shop Disney online you can add Dooney Cosmetic Pouch for $29 when using Code: DOONEY

Shop Disney Online Store:

• Disney Visa Cardholders can stack discounts on sale priced items some exclusions apply. Please see Post #490 for DV discount codes
  • Additional Items will be added on Nov. 15, 17, 19 & 21
  • To find "The Dresses on Cherry Tree Lane" you must select PARKS (red circle) then under CLOTHES select "Dresses & Skirts" (red oval).
  • Remember to use cashback websites; ebates & shopathome
upload_2017-11-13_20-2-10.png

REMINDER

On November 15th Shop Disney Online Store will have new items for sale during their Black Friday Sale.

Also Just In: Disney Visa Card holders should have received the new Disney Rewards Insider - Winter 2017 brochure. Inside mine I found six Disney Gift Tags and discount codes:

upload_2017-11-14_17-34-24.png

NEW

If you love dogs especially Disney dogs check out this Dooney print!

upload_2017-11-15_22-26-23.png

The release date has been set for the Disney Dog Dooney and Bourke Print and Disney Parks Blog announced "Ever After Jewelry Co" will be releasing this bag on Sunday, November 26th.

Just a few posts up I posted how to find the dresses featured at The Dress Shop at Disney's online store, well they've changed it.

upload_2017-11-17_0-32-47.png

FINALLY!!! :duck::laughing:

That said, my wallet has been feeling light so I recently got the cute winter pattern apron when I was in the parks (instead of the dress) - a fraction of the price, and still super cute

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter