The Dress Shop on Cherry Tree Lane

Bummer, I won't be there until later in Sept :( (We're hitting up MHP and now I have a dress for the occasion!)

Well that is a bummer... for me! I thought we could pal around, show off our dresses, take in some entertainment and of course go window shopping, but hey I get it. Too busy for your old pal! :rolleyes:

I noticed no one responded, I don't own the Minnie dress but I have four dresses from The Dress Shop. To read more go here: Post #793. I know you're hoping for information on that specific dress but it's 97% cotton which means it can be washed. Use fragrance free, dye free baby shampoo there is nothing more mild then that and it won't ruin the 3% spandex either. If you plan on washing it in the machine use gentle or hand wash cycle and sheets.

Thanks for your response. I don't know what I'm going to do...

Bad news - had to return my Main Street dress because boat neck does not go with my broad shoulders :( Good news - gave the Monsters Inc dress another try and liked it on myself this time. Wonder if it because I have a tan now. Best news - they finally restocked the Monsters Inc Mike crossbody so finally got to pick that up. Had been kicking myself for not getting it before it disappeared.

And tried on the new Dumbo dress. Both of my breasts would have fit in just one side with all the material there, and I tried on a small. No XS at any of the stores at DLR. It is a beautiful dress, just not made for those with tinier chests it seems. And did not like it enough to pay to have it altered.

BTW, any word on when/if this set is ever going to be released? All the other outfits that were previewed at D23 July 2017. I will be quite bummed if they cancelled this one, I need more excuses to wear cowboy boots.

Attachments

• D23-Her-Universe-Collections-7.jpg
    D23-Her-Universe-Collections-7.jpg
    82 KB · Views: 79
Thanks for your response. I don't know what I'm going to do...

I don't have the Minnie dress specifically, but I have taken the tiki and Belle dresses to the cleaners AND have washed them in the washing machine (delicate, Woolite, cold) and they came out perfectly. Maybe try one of those 'color catcher' sheets in the wash? If it were mine I'd try it. What use is a dress that can't be cleaned??

And tried on the new Dumbo dress. Both of my breasts would have fit in just one side with all the material there, and I tried on a small. No XS at any of the stores at DLR. It is a beautiful dress, just not made for those with tinier chests it seems. And did not like it enough to pay to have it altered.

Yup, we bought this for my daughter who was back at home and when she tried it on it was definitely too small in the chest but going down a size would be too tight in the tummy. She's not really even small chested so maybe these dresses are best suited for ladies who are well endowed in proportion to their waists?

The reviews are crazy! Too big - too small, I bought the small and hope it works out! Thank you for the heads up!

Happy to help fellow shopping addicts! :joker:

I ordered one too, lol. Really hope the sizing works out all right. Also had a 25% promo code (birthday was this month), thankfully it applied to the discounted price of the dress! :worship:

Happy to help fellow shopping addicts! :joker:

I ordered one too, lol. Really hope the sizing works out all right. Also had a 25% promo code (birthday was this month), thankfully it applied to the discounted price of the dress! :worship:

Well crap, mine bday discount was only 20%!:(

When is your birthday? I think I used my hubby's, his is in July, hehehehe! :ssst:
July 3. I was also born right around a big holiday :)
I like that your birthday is Oct 30 and that you now have the HM dress, Hocus Pocus shirt, and manage the MNSSHP threads. You're like Halloween personified!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!