The Dress Shop on Cherry Tree Lane

They had one XL and one XS of the fantasyland one as of 4pm yesterday plus the above mentioned larger sizes of blue orange bird and Snow White.... if they did have Mary I would of snagged it
I wanted the Fantasyland dress. How much was it? I have a friend that lives in the area and is a pass holder. Maybe if it is still there I can get it.

NEWS

I've been posting photos of dresses and thought it might be nice to post about men's wear too. Check out this Tommy Bahama Enchanted Tiki Room Linen button down shirt.

upload_2019-3-24_20-11-46.png

Shirt features a colorful display of flowers, birds, and Polynesian gods on a black background. The linen material makes this shirt great for warmer weather.

It’s available for $150.00 at Disney’s Fantasia Shop in Disneyland Hotel and Adventureland Bazaar in Disneyland Park. I suspect it will be avail at WDW soon hopefully online as well.

Thanks WDW News Today, link:
https://wdwnt.com/2019/03/photos-ne...ed-tiki-room-shirt-available-at-disney-parks/

So excited, just bought the adult Disney Snacks dress online! This is my 4th Dress Shop dress. @_@ I love them all!

The website was still advertising the 25% off $100 or more, so I chatted in and they applied the discount. Got it for just around $100!

Do sold out sizes usually come back into stock?? I've never bought a dress from shopDisney before and I made the mistake of being responsible and waiting for my paycheck to come in before putting the Captain Marvel dress on my credit card, and now it's sold out in both of the sizes that might have worked for me. :sad:

Do sold out sizes usually come back into stock?? I've never bought a dress from shopDisney before and I made the mistake of being responsible and waiting for my paycheck to come in before putting the Captain Marvel dress on my credit card, and now it's sold out in both of the sizes that might have worked for me. :sad:

It's a really new item, so I wouldn't think it would stay sold out for all that long. In addition, the lady I spoke to yesterday mentioned they might have more in the backroom. So I wouldn't be too discouraged yet.

Elhoffer Design has an even cooler one. Much more expensive, sadly.

How was the fit? Photos?

Sadly we didn't take any photos. We loved the dress - but unfortunately my chest is a Her Universe 1X and my body is a large. If they'd had an XL size, I bet it would have been perfect, but alas. If it gets to be cheaper than the $129, I'll likely buy the 1x -- it still fit nicely, it was just that the L fit better on my waist and hips, but wouldn't zip over the girls.

So excited, just bought the adult Disney Snacks dress online! This is my 4th Dress Shop dress. @_@ I love them all!

The website was still advertising the 25% off $100 or more, so I chatted in and they applied the discount. Got it for just around $100!
Post pictures when you get it! What size did you get & does it seem consistent with the other sizes?

Sewing Peeps

JoAnn Fabric's March Mega Sale Thursday-Saturday March 28-30

$1.99 Pattern Sale starting Friday, March 29 thru April 1 and includes: Burda, Simplicity & Butterick!

Also, anyone interested in a DIY dress form there is a great site and includes Plus Sizes and an arm pattern attachment. These downloadable patterns are based on YOUR body measurements.
upload_2019-3-26_18-48-43.png
Bootstrapfashion Link: https://patterns.bootstrapfashion.com/diy-dress-form-sewing-pattern.html?limit=all

Video Tutorial:

Great reviews!

Also, there's no way for me to use my AP discount at Shop Disney, right? I'm torn because I REALLY want the snacks dress, but also I don't want to waste my 20% discount. :/

No, unfortunately you can only use your AP discount through the Shop Disney Parks app and the app doesn't have as many choices as Shop Disney. You'll see many items are only available to pick up and are unable to be shipped. I would keep my eye out for Shop Disney to release another 25% off orders over $100 or more. They just had one a few days ago and seem to have that promotion at least once a month.

NEWS - ShopDisney Sweepstakes

ShopDisney Now More Summer Fun Than Ever Sweepstakes

upload_2019-3-26_21-17-19.png
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY. Enter Sweepstakes between 3/21/19 at 12:00 PM PDT and 4/14/19 at 11:59 PM PDT. Open to legal residents of the 50 U.S. & D.C., Puerto Rico and Canada (excluding Quebec), who are 18+ at time of entry. Limit 1 entry per person per day.

Post pictures when you get it! What size did you get & does it seem consistent with the other sizes?

Will do! It is slated to arrive tomorrow so I will post pictures here. :) I wear a size Small in all of their dresses, they always seem to be consistent in fit for me. I am 5'7"/135lbs.

I also have the Dole Whip dress but have not yet worn it to the parks, so I can take pictures in that one tomorrow too. :)

https://i.imgur.com/NyYqbf3.jpg
https://i.imgur.com/Jwaf8jc.jpg
https://i.imgur.com/C5QUtty.jpg

Got in a new petticoat today so I decided to try it on with my Dole Whip dress. :) This dress is so comfy! Size Small.

efv96bO.jpg

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter