The Edison- anything heard lately?

Honestly this better be a one of a kind experience for all of the time it has been pushed back. This is getting a little ridiculous.
Yeah, like Rivers of Light. By the time it finally opened, some of us had our expectations impossibly high because of the many delays.

The Edison’s Facebook page is now selling tickets for its opening night December 31st.

I'm on their Facebook page trying to shame them into releasing a menu. We are expected to pick dining options 3 months in advance, the least they can do is give us knowledge of what we should choose. I know construction delays can be unavoidable, but there is really no reason not to have a menu already.

Anybody else think having a grand opening on New Year's Eve, when WDW is near max capacity, is a bad idea?

Anybody else think having a grand opening on New Year's Eve, when WDW is near max capacity, is a bad idea?
I am sure they'll have soft openings. They are having previews this week as well. Its not like they are just opening all at once without testing things out.

I am sure they'll have soft openings. They are having previews this week as well. Its not like they are just opening all at once without testing things out.

Thanks for the link you included. It listed only three entrees... pork, fried chicken, and burger. Still wondering what else, if anything, will be on the menu.

Maybe someone attending the preview this week can share some more detailed menu info with us.

Personally saddened.... Burgers and Chicken? A wonderful building - but appears to be "all construction - no food". We've seen this before :(.

Dear Wife and I are writing this one off.

All personal opinion - I'm not necessarily right, no one else is necessarily wrong.

Personally saddened.... Burgers and Chicken? A wonderful building - but appears to be "all construction - no food". We've seen this before :(.

All personal opinion - I'm not necessarily right, no one else is necessarily wrong.

I would hold off on judgement until the official menu is announced. Plus you have to remember Patina has three other restaurants right there that may be more to your liking.

DH and I went opening (official opening to public for regular operation, not soft opening) night. Per staff, this is NOT the final version of their food menu, but the starter version. It will grow. We loved it and made reservations that night to return for our anniversary celebration.

So - All personal opinion - I'm not necessarily right, no one else is necessarily wrong....

Please, before booking? Look at the Menu for Edison ORLANDO. No connection with the menu for Edison LA. I really wish it did :(.

DH and I went opening (official opening to public for regular operation, not soft opening) night. Per staff, this is NOT the final version of their food menu, but the starter version. It will grow. We loved it and made reservations that night to return for our anniversary celebration.

Glad you enjoyed it! And early happy anniversary

Saw a report 2 hour wait at the Edison and 1 hour at Enzo's and Amore right now - though part of it is the sun went down so now "cold" so appears near hour waits almost everywhere

Saw a report 2 hour wait at the Edison and 1 hour at Enzo's and Amore right now - though part of it is the sun went down so now "cold" so appears near hour waits almost everywhere
With ADRs it’s been about 30 minute waits even. I’ve never experienced that before.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter