The Fab 5th NE DIS Meet September 18 - 20, 2015

My guess is Corey won't be making the trip

That's got to stink. #nochopsticks

I remember Pete said he can't. I hope Kathy and T can

Hi everyone,

Kevin, John, Teresa, JL & Ryno will be there. You should have all gotten an email from me... if not please let me know. We still have space left on the Boston tour or for the Museum so if you are interested please let me know!!

Thanks
Tara

Good Luck to our friends in NE this weekend!!! Sorry I couldn't make it this year...let's hope next year I can make it.

Hi everyone,

Kevin, John, Teresa, JL & Ryno will be there. You should have all gotten an email from me... if not please let me know. We still have space left on the Boston tour or for the Museum so if you are interested please let me know!!

Thanks
Tara
Are you driving the bus/truck/boat on the tour, Tara?

Everyone have a wonderful time, wish I could join you. Hello to the Team for me, and raise lots of money for GKTW!! :)

Today is the day!!!! The meet starts tonight and Val & I are looking forward to seeing old friends and making new ones!!!

Thanks Divas for a great time. You work so hard
Thank you DIS crew. We appreciate the time you give
Thank you DIS'ers for continuing to make this a great event

(And sorry for making the bus late. Lol. Stop eating my sesame cake)

Thanks all for a wonderful time! On behalf of the volunteers from Intergalactic Alliance, thank you for making our day very memorable, special and fun! We had a wonderful time visiting, playing, singing, being silly and just having an incredibly delightful ice cream social! We're very excited to hear about the funds raised for Give Kids the World Village. Hearty Congratulations!

If someone would be so kind to PM me Ryno's email address. I have some information I promised to pass along to him. Thanks very much, and thank you NE DIS Meet Divas, DISers friends and family for brightening our day!

Big Warm Hugs,
-Krista "Tigger-ette" and Sean "SupahTroopah"
co-founders Intergalactic Alliance: Costumers for a Cause

Thanks all for a wonderful time! On behalf of the volunteers from Intergalactic Alliance, thank you for making our day very memorable, special and fun! We had a wonderful time visiting, playing, singing, being silly and just having an incredibly delightful ice cream social! We're very excited to hear about the funds raised for Give Kids the World Village. Hearty Congratulations!
We so enjoyed seeing you at the meet. Thanks for helping out!

Wonderful, successful 2015 meet! I loved seeing great old friends and I met some terrific new friends. Podcast was fun and funny (Ryno and Teresa - too much!) I also loved the Science of Pixar at the MoS (a must for Disney fans.) Great job, Divas!

Great job by the Divas who organized the screening of Finding Dory in Ryno's favorite city, Fitchburg, Mass last weekend.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!