The Fort Wilderness September 2017 Movie and Rec Calendar Is Ready

bama_ed

It's kind of fun to do the impossible-Walt Disney
Folks,

Some classic movies are scheduled this month along with another drive-in movie at the end of the month. Another shorts night is in the schedule and the Disney Heritage "Davy Crockett" is being shown (kudos for reaching back into the movie vaults and pulling out this fabulous movie from the past).

September 2017 1F-RecCalendar-1.png

September 2017 1F-RecCalendar-2.png

Everybody go see a movie and sing along with Chip & Dale!

Bama Ed

When did they start the golf cart drive-in? Does anyone know if you have to have a cart to join?

They started that last month Peach. Someone asked the same question for August and I said I can't imagine them turning anyone away for a free event like that as long as you stay out of the way of the cart flow. But they probably don't provide any seating so you would need to bring a bag chair. Like I said last month, the starting time for the drive-in movie is WAY past my bedtime. But it's a great idea they are trying.

Bama Ed

Last edited:

We will probably be there. If you see a mom trying to control twin tornadoes, that's me!
Haha! I'll be sending happy, patient thoughts your way! That's more than a handful! We are the group of two 30 something single gals and their 20 something CM-"son" who are WAY TOO EXCITED about everything! I'm so ready to go I can't stand it! 7 more days!!!

Wait, What? This coming from the man that spent how long in the MK, 16-18 hours. A little nap and you would be good to go.

18+ hours thank you very much (750-something am to slightly after 2am).

I'm motivated for the MK any time - not so much for a superhero movie that I don't even know who they are.

Let's face it, I MIGHT stay up to watch The Apple Dumpling Gang or Bedknobs and Broomsticks but then I'm showing my age.

Bama Ed

Just a heads up, campfire games are actually one connect four board. Parents don't waste your time with it.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!