The GH Official Thread Part 3

Yep. I keep hoping that one of these times her rumor spreading will come back to haunt her.

I can already see that Carly is going to end up getting back her half of the hotel. I'm not sure exactly how it's going to happen, but I'm confident it will based on Carly's conversation with John today and on Jason's conversation with Diane the other day. I just hope it happens soon and that it's because of Nina's inability to keep her mouth shut about something. It would be really sweet if Sonny & Nina start to talk about getting back together (not that I really think it would happen) and then Drew would tell Sonny that he and Nina slept together while she was still married to him and hadn't even considered signing the divorce papers.
That would be awesome! :rotfl:

I thought Brooklyn and Chase's scenes today were so sweet! When she said she finally gets to go to Florence and with him! Aww! :love:
I hope they keep them together, they make a cute couple. Way better than Michael and Willow who are sooo boring!

I'm a few days behind on my episodes so forgive me if this was just addressed, but where's Cyrus these days? I know he got beat up by Sonny, but I thought he was alive. Is he supposedly still in the hospital recuperating and no one's checked in with him? Is the actor off General Hospital? Will we ever know if his new-found Holiness a fake or real?

I'm a few days behind on my episodes so forgive me if this was just addressed, but where's Cyrus these days? I know he got beat up by Sonny, but I thought he was alive. Is he supposedly still in the hospital recuperating and no one's checked in with him? Is the actor off General Hospital? Will we ever know if his new-found Holiness a fake or real?
Cyrus is still around, out of the hospital and working as a busboy at the PC Grill. We haven't seen him in the past few weeks, but he's lurking out there. I think the last time they showed him, he was at Laura's house groveling for something (as usual) when Ace spiked a fever and Laura had to run him to the hospital. Cyrus went with her, and Laura later thanked him for being supportive. Laura's kind and sympathetic heart always seems to win, although she's still leery of Cyrus and fully aware of his criminal past and treacherous nature. She's been dealing with Heather's supposed turnaround with the same approach. I go back and forth on whether Cyrus is on the level with his preaching. Sometimes it seems sincere and other times he shows a glimmer of the same old creep. Gotta give props to Jeff Kober for playing it so well!

Jason's face at the end of the show today while Carly was telling him about her night with John and how Nina saw her was priceless. It was a classic Jason face that just screamed, "Oh dear lord. Nothing has changed while I was gone. Here's yet another mess I'm going to need to clean up for Carly." :D

Jason's face at the end of the show today while Carly was telling him about her night with John and how Nina saw her was priceless. It was a classic Jason face that just screamed, "Oh dear lord. Nothing has changed while I was gone. Here's yet another mess I'm going to need to clean up for Carly." :D
Jason has made it his life’s work to clean up after her lol.

I am several days behind but isn't it a bit silly that trust fund Brooklyn is going gaga over Florence as if she couldn't have gone previously at any moment?

I am several days behind but isn't it a bit silly that trust fund Brooklyn is going gaga over Florence as if she couldn't have gone previously at any moment?

I thought the same thing. Even if she couldn't afford it herself (which she clearly can), I'm sure if she asked Daddy (BTW, where has Ned been????) to take her to Florence or just pay for her and a friend to go he would have done it. Acting like she never would have gotten to go to Florence if Chase hadn't sold his truck is just ridiculous.

I don't understand what Ava is trying to do. Why wouldn't she tell Sonny that his pills are not the right dosage? I'm guessing she likes he relies on her, but still. For Avery's sake you would think she would look out for Sonny.

I think she's holding on to the info until a situation arises where she can look like a big hero -- probably suggesting to him that something is wrong with his meds and that he should get them analyzed. And we know he'll use the same lab she did and the lab will mention that they just had this same situation a week ago. Then Sonny will get mad at Ava for not telling him sooner and probably accuse her of being the one to tamper with the meds.. Or...if she had told him now, he would have wanted to know what she was doing going through his bathroom cabinets and taking his meds. Maybe she'll get the prescription refilled at a different pharmacy at the correct dosage and then when he's "normal" again, she'll explain what happened and he'll be forever grateful to her.....or he'll be pissed off think *she* was the one responsible for the switch and she was doing it to manipulate him. So many options. I wish they'd just have her tell him because we've already done the "Ava messes with meds" storyline with Morgan.

I’m guessing the Information about the prescription is going to help Sonny when he goes to trial for beating Cyrus. Also, is anybody going to acknowledge the fact that not only is this a conflict for Molly because Sonny’s daughter is her sister but Molly is in fact his niece. Molly’s father is Sonny’s half brother. It’s hysterical that all of a sudden now everyone has a problem with Sonny’s line of work 🤣🤣 Laura married her rapist and how about all of Anna’s indiscretions 🤣

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter