The GH Official Thread Part 3

I read somewhere that for some sex/kissing scenes, they may use the actor's real-life spouse/significant other as a "double". I wonder, though, if it will alter the story lines at all. For example, I wonder if Michael and Willow's relationship will remain platonic for a little longer (I'm assuming that at some point, they really will fall in love and do the deed).

Interesting, hadn't heard that. I agree, Michael and Willow may play the will they/won't they game a lot longer than usual.

Interesting, there seemed to be no social distancing and Ned and Oliva kissed, not sure if maybe they are a real life couple though. I'm glad they gave that quick synopsis before the show started, I forgot half of what happened before the shut down.

Interesting, there seemed to be no social distancing and Ned and Oliva kissed, not sure if maybe they are a real life couple though. I'm glad they gave that quick synopsis before the show started, I forgot half of what happened before the shut down.

I was surprised that the show looked totally normal. Ned and Olivia are not a real life couple. They must have done some heavy-duty Covid testing on the cast and crew. It was great to finally see a new episode without a bunch of flashbacks. I especially loved Nina's testimony and Nelle's reaction!

there were a few episodes that had not aired yet.

I wonder if they'll continue with "Flashback Friday's" for a while. If there's another shut down, they don't have much lead time. Actually, the fact that they started filming, and within about 2 weeks, they were airing the new shows surprised me.

Does anyone else wonder about Nelle and the heart necklace? I mean, does anyone else wonder if perhaps she isn't Nina's daughter, but she somehow got the necklace and is going to use it to make Nina THINK that Nelle is her daughter, and use that information to blackmail Nina. I just don't trust Nelle at all.

Does anyone else wonder about Nelle and the heart necklace? I mean, does anyone else wonder if perhaps she isn't Nina's daughter, but she somehow got the necklace and is going to use it to make Nina THINK that Nelle is her daughter, and use that information to blackmail Nina. I just don't trust Nelle at all.

I was also thinking that Nellie saw Nina’s necklace and got one to manipulate her. On the other hand, wouldn’t Nelle have played that card before Nina testified?

I was also thinking that Nellie saw Nina’s necklace and got one to manipulate her. On the other hand, wouldn’t Nelle have played that card before Nina testified?
wasn't nelle wearing the necklace in the Flashbacks.

Yeah, I was thinking about that too, especially after Nina's "great, supportive" testimony yesterday.

I think Nelle is really her daughter. Like someone said above, she would have tried to trick Nina into believing she was her daughter sooner. So I think Nelle has no clue Nina is her mom.

Or... is it possible that the necklace was on Willow's baby and Nell kept it when she made the baby swap? Could become another pawn if she discovers Nina has the other half. She can then pretend to be Nina's daughter?

Or... is it possible that the necklace was on Willow's baby and Nell kept it when she made the baby swap? Could become another pawn if she discovers Nina has the other half. She can then pretend to be Nina's daughter?

Aha! I hadn't thought of that, thanks.

I think Nelle is really her daughter. Like someone said above, she would have tried to trick Nina into believing she was her daughter sooner. So I think Nelle has no clue Nina is her mom.
I could be wrong, but I thought Nelle has seen Nina's necklace

I'm pretty sure in the Nelle flashback when "Joycelyn" played Nelle she had the necklace on

I would hate to see another "fool Nina into thinking I am her daughter" storyline since we just saw that play out with Sasha. That would be boring and Nina would come off like a total nitwit to fall for it again lol.

I could be wrong, but I thought Nelle has seen Nina's necklace

Did she? I don't remember that. If she did, I still don't think she realizes she is Nina's daughter, like Skywalker said we already saw the trick Nina with fake daughter storyline.

Did she? I don't remember that. If she did, I still don't think she realizes she is Nina's daughter, like Skywalker said we already saw the trick Nina with fake daughter storyline.
But soaps have notoriously played the same plot over and over lol.... like how many times can a character die 😂

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter