The Good News Is......

I'm just so happy that Disney parks now start to put high quality, multi camera videos of their shows on line. Last night it was WDW's Happily Ever After, and between shots of the castle, they did some shots of the audience, and the amount of phones & cameras.... Can one hope that putting good videos of these shows online will reduce people recording? (no, it won't happen, but one can always hope :) )

For those who get bored and/or who are thinking of going to Disneyland Paris. Disneyland Paris has (re-)published several videos of their shows, and I think they are really showcasing what Disneyland Paris is good at. We had some really good shows in the past few years. Like the Asian parks, Disneyland Paris is getting more and more about different seasons. Some of my favourites below. Fyi most shows are either both French & English and some in English only.

Disneyland Paris Youtube Channel

Rhythms of the Jungle (2019) - Bollywood show Based on Jungle book. Absolutely amazing and colourful :) Mickey, Minnie, Donald, Daisy, Goofy, Chip 'n Dale + Baloo & King Louie.

The Forest of Enchantment (2017) One of my favourites as it has a good mix of songs, setting it's in a magical forest with all kinds of songs set in a forest. Includes Bear Necessities/I wanna be like you, Colours of the Wind, I see the Light, Touch the Sky, Son of Man

Pirates & Princesses: Make your Choice (2018) Seriously the best seasonal show we ever had, especially the summer version. 2 teams, team Pirates, team Princesses, each team had their own little parade at the same time, ending at the hub and have their 'sing off'. Includes all princesses (except Frozen) & Mickey for team Princess, and Peter Pan, Wendy, Hook, Smee & Minnie for team Pirates.

Starlit Princess Waltz (2017) All the princesses and their princes (again except Frozen :P )

Sunrise over Disneyland Paris - They put a camera on the castle and made a 2 hour video of the sun rising over the castle with relaxing music.

(Yes, I know this is the Disneyland California board, but this is the best thread to share positive feelings across all the boards at the moment :) )

Last edited:
... (Yes, I know this is the Disneyland California board, but this is the best thread to share positive feelings across all the boards at the moment :) )
Disney happiness crosses all borders! And who knows? After life returns to relative "normal," some of us might even plan trips to the international Disney parks because we saw some of these videos in this thread! :)

When the parks open, it will be hard (if not impossible) for line cutters to line cut since social distancing will make it easier to spot them and point them out to CMs.
Oh won’t that be great!!!!! No more of this “I’m just going to rejoin my group up ahead” rubbish.
Yaaaayyyyyyyy..........

Germany just announced they extend the general travel warning till mid June and in Berlin all „mass gatherings“ (over 5000 People) are banned till end of October...
So I doubt our plan of a thanksgiving trip will work... but I still have a sliver of hope to do an impromptu trip to Disneyland Paris instead...
We hope to redo our big DL and Hawaii trip next summer...(My mom is quite sad that her broken wrist prevented our big trip last thanksgiving...)

But the good news is they just reopend our local zoos...(very limited capacity, no young pandas, nothing indoors and no playground) I hope to buy an AP for that in the next weeks...(that is if it’s easy enough to book a spot (similar to flex pass you have to reserve a time slot...)

and other good news... I finally have time to really work in our garden and improve it...(I try to install a new irrigation system..(one that actually works...) )
Now we really appreciate our garden...

Holy cow! That page is so busy they're actually putting people in a virtual queue to order!

Edit: got in and pre-ordered as I think face masks are going to be 'fashionable' for a looong time. Expected delivery mid-June.

Last edited:
No one is surprised lol! Tempted even though I've been making my own since sewing is my job (although I've injured my hand from making so many so I'm out of commission for awhile). Would be nice to just have some additional backups.

Here's the image of the size guidelines so you can click on the correct size first without waiting in queue again:

For the record, my tiny self is a large according to this (4¼" and supposed to pick the largest size your measurement falls in). With Vogmask I wear a medium and my mom is a medium+, but I don't think they intend their masks for very young children (and some counties like mine have banned Vogmasks and other like it with a vent for use as a face covering during the mandate requiring them). I'm a little concerned the bigger range on the large compared to the other sizes for people like me on the smaller end of the size range for it. But hopefully should be fine?

I would guess the rough age ranges for these sizes (obviously some will be smaller or bigger, but these are rough guesses based on average size) to be:
Small: 3-6
Medium: 7-12
Large: 13+

More sizing information! Actual dimensions. I think it's important to note there is additional expanded height on the small and medium, but none on the large. Large maxes out at its max measurement size with zero additional room after that. I might get a medium now looking at these additional measurements and that wiggle room of expansion.

Sorry for the rambling!

No one is surprised lol! Tempted even though I've been making my own since sewing is my job (although I've injured my hand from making so many so I'm out of commission for awhile). Would be nice to just have some additional backups.

Here's the image of the size guidelines so you can click on the correct size first without waiting in queue again:

View attachment 491775

For the record, my tiny self is a large according to this (4¼" and supposed to pick the largest size your measurement falls in). With Vogmask I wear a medium and my mom is a medium+, but I don't think they intend their masks for very young children (and some counties like mine have banned Vogmasks and other like it with a vent for use as a face covering during the mandate requiring them). I'm a little concerned the bigger range on the large compared to the other sizes for people like me on the smaller end of the size range for it. But hopefully should be fine?

I would guess the rough age ranges for these sizes (obviously some will be smaller or bigger, but these are rough guesses based on average size) to be:
Small: 3-6
Medium: 7-12
Large: 13+
The sizing is what stopped me. I ordered masks off etsy and they are waaaayy too big on me. I even followed the measurements! I have to use a ribbon in order for them to stay on my face. I feel like my ears are small and can't hold the loops. My dad's cousin made me one, but since she knows my size, it fit perfectly.

Hopefully whenever DL opens and if they make us wear masks they will sell them in person and we can see the sizing.

The sizing is what stopped me. I ordered masks off etsy and they are waaaayy too big on me. I even followed the measurements! I have to use a ribbon in order for them to stay on my face. I feel like my ears are small and can't hold the loops. My dad's cousin made me one, but since she knows my size, it fit perfectly.

Hopefully whenever DL opens and if they make us wear masks they will sell them in person and we can see the sizing.

Yeah, this is why the masks I made had a wide range of sizes and I asked for the nose bridge to chin measurement PLUS the ear to ear across the face. And I've only made for friends with the request "please tell me which fit (I mailed several sizes) and where you have gaps on the ones that did fit". Can't bring myself to make them for others knowing how hard it is to get a good fit.

One size truly fits no one. And most of the masks many are selling on Etsy are just that because it's easier and quicker to make one size.

Hopefully they will indeed have them in person at some point at least to get an in person look at the size. Also looks like these are already selling out lol! Tried to put some in my cart for fun and while they don't say sold out on the pages, they say sold out when you try to add.

I just ordered the large since 2 are for DH and 2 for me. If none of them fit I'll just send them back. If they're either too small for him or too big for me, I'll have them altered. I have a really great 'alterations guy' and it's amazing the things he's been able to size up or down for us.

Wish they sold them in 2 packs instead of 4.

I just ordered the large since 2 are for DH and 2 for me. If none of them fit I'll just send them back. If they're either too small for him or too big for me, I'll have them altered. I have a really great 'alterations guy' and it's amazing the things he's been able to size up or down for us.

Wish they sold them in 2 packs instead of 4.
If they are too long for you, adding pleats to the sides is easiest.

As long as a mask covers your nose and mouth, it prevents droplets from flying out and becoming aerosols. It’s okay if they are long, a lot of essential store staff wear long bandannas.

“Everyone is on guard against the droplets that spray out from a coronavirus patient’s cough or sneeze. They’re a big reason public health officials have suggested everyone should wear masks.”
https://www.mic.com/p/asymptomatic-coronavirus-carriers-5-crucial-things-to-know-22860393

Last edited:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter