THE GREATEST EVER TRIP REPORT YOU ARE NOW READING: Prelude.

Goofmeister

Mouseketeer
Hello World.

I’ve been asked by one of the few people whose opinion really matters to me, to again write a trip report. And since I can very hardly ever say no to her, and I love her more than I deserve. I’ve relented on my secret ban of trip reports.

So, for all my fan, I present:

THE GREATEST EVER TRIP REPORT YOU ARE NOW READING.

For everyone else, I’m truly sorry.

Well, where to start? How about today?

Everyone likes facts. I know I do. I know our dog does. Actually we have dos perritas. See, more facts. Fun isn’t it?

What I was trying to say is that we have two dogs, but I still think of them as puppies.

Thinking of them as adults makes my brain hurt especially when one of them will stop whatever she’s doing to smell her own farts. Then bolt for the hills like her butt is on fire. Unfortunately this lingering odor frequently gets blamed on me. This is ironic in itself because she’s my wife’s dog, her little black shadow. The only time the dog will sit near me is if my wife is out.

of state.

Or I make her.

The dog. Not my wife.

Anyhoo, the noxious odor apparently overpowers the delicate sensibilities of a dog known to sneak into a cat’s litter box for a few kitty crunchies. Umm, now that’s a tasty treat. And a good breath mint, if you like that sort of thing.

The following is an advertisement for Kitty Crunchies.
“Dad, can we have a snack?”

“Sure kids we’ve got something really special, Kitty Crunchies. How do you like yours?”

“Extra Crispy!”

“Not me, I like them crisp on the outside, and moist in the middle.”

-Kitty Crunchies fun and nutritious for the whole family. Get yours at your local litter box today. Now with zero trans-fat!

Our other dog likes shedding and eating plastic cups. She also has an ongoing war with her arch nemesis, toilet paper. But mostly she likes lying in your lap squashing your abdomen as you simultaneously spit out mouthfuls of yellow hair and gasp for help. She’s a good listener; she’s not a good lap dog. She also likes facts. At least I think she does since she wags her club of a tail when I talk to her about our upcoming trip.

Next Chapter, more characters and actual fun pre-trip facts.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter