the hardest reservations to get

I have had trouble with CRT bfst, Le Cellier and Chef Mickeys and Ohana.

CRT and Le Cellier are very hard because they are popular but have a small restaurant and they can only reserve a specific number of people at a given time. They have very limited tables for each party size.

Started making ADRs about 2 weeks ago for our trip this May and would love a dinner at Ohana around 6-8pm... Earliest I could get is 8:50 CRAZY RIGHT!!! I have been trying often an no luck!!! I'll keep trying till the day we get there!

Since I am trying to get these right now, I would say Fantasmic Dinner Package. Given up on getting into Ohana.

Since I am trying to get these right now, I would say Fantasmic Dinner Package. Given up on getting into Ohana.
Fantasmic Dinner Packages are hard to get too. The usually book up around the 180 day mark. I've even called in the afternoon on my 180 day mark before and not been able to get the Fantasmic Dinner Package.

We are going in May and just decided about 2 weeks ago. I have snagged Ohana for 6:45 and just today got Le Cellier for lunch at 11:30. i had my choice of any time I wanted for CRT. I'm waiting for the other shoe to drop as I've had way tooo much luck.

Le Cellier is getting easier to get.

I just called to make reservations for my July Trip (I'm about 3 weeks into my 180 days) and was able to get that for 7:15pm on a Monday

hey

Le cellier, last october, we tried at least 3 times a day for any time for 8 days, no luck. Couldnt buy our way in:confused3

this time we aren't going to even bother asking.:snooty:

We really enjoyed coral reef and garden grill so maybe it was good we couldn't get into Le Cellier.

Good luck:cheer2:

We had the hardest time getting ressies for Ohana's on our last trip. The earliest we could get in was 8:45, and I called almost every day looking for something sooner.

Same for me! I got LeCellier and CRT Dinner at the day/time I wanted, but the earliest Ohana dinner I could find ANY night of our trip was 8:50pm.

Well I finally got the Fantasmic Dinner Package after 2 weeks of calling (2-3 times a day)....but now I am trying to book an earlier Chef Mickey (we have a 9:15 ressie) or a mid morning breakfast one.....I have 2 dates for dinner that will work for us as well as 2 dates for breakfast, but so far no luck.....not giving up though!

LeCellier no question about it....I was lucky to get an 825 on Memorial Day. I just booked Ohana and Chef Mickeys for breakfast a few weeks ago with no problem.

Le Cellier! For trip last Sept (90 day window) spent 2 months checking 3 or more times a day and finally got a table around the 30 day mark when magically they opened up a bunch of tables one day.

SOO not worth it- we waited over 1 1/2 hours for our ADR, were rushed through the mediocre meal, and the place is tiny and lacks any atmosphere.

LeCellier
Chef Mickey's
Ohana

CRT used to be quite hard, but since they have raised the prices so high and it counts as 2 TS credits on the DDP, it's just not quite as hard to get.

I agree with the LeCellier, Chef Mickey and Ohana being the hardest those were the 3 I made sure I booked first this morning.

I made ADR's w/o a problem at Le Cellier, Coral Reef, Sci-Fi, Chef Mickeys, Le Cellier again, Biergarten, Kouzzina, Sanaa, Chefs De France 2 weeks ago for our trip early this summer. I was shocked, and delighted to not have had a problem getting them.

We aren't doing Ohana this trip, but I know why people are having problems getting them:the word is out! Ohana has all-you-care-to-eat of WONDERFUL foods and it has an AWESOME VIEW of the lagoon and MK, and its SUPER-DUPER fun for the kiddos. It's not just "going to eat", it's an attraction, in itself!

Le Cellier! For trip last Sept (90 day window) spent 2 months checking 3 or more times a day and finally got a table around the 30 day mark when magically they opened up a bunch of tables one day.

SOO not worth it- we waited over 1 1/2 hours for our ADR, were rushed through the mediocre meal, and the place is tiny and lacks any atmosphere.

I'm sad you had a bad experience there. It's definately one of our faves. yes, it's not a huge place, but it has such an "old world" feel to it, as if you're dining in a stone castle. The dark wood colors, the dimly lit chandeliers, the assortment of old world style artisan breads they serve...mmmmmm. The steak portions are HUGE, and...if something is not cooked to your liking, they are more than happy(at least in our experience) to fix your dish. When I step in there, I immediately feel as if I am REALLY at that destination, not at a theme park in Orlando FL. It just whisks me away-so-to-speak! That's what I love about world showcase, for just a little while, you are "IN " those countries, total immersion!

I'm also going to say Le Cellier. It's the only reservation I've ever had trouble booking. We don't do the character stuff though, so I can't compare it to that. I've never had trouble with Ohana or Coral Reef.

Sorry that one of the PP's had a negative experience with Le Cellier. Every time we've gone it's been excellent.

We booked this on our honeymoon. Over an hour wait for our ADR but people were walking up and getting seated. We asked if we could cancel our ADR and just do walk up. They said no. I said I am sorry, we won't be eating then.

I was able to book Le Cellier/CRT each 2x online for our Oct 09 cancelled trip, Ohana was nearly impossible...and we were staying for a week.

For my experience, the hardest Reservations not necessarily in this order:

Le Cellier
Ohana
CRT
Chef Mickey

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter