The Hay is in the Barn!

Thanks Coach for refocusing our nerves again. I still think you should have your own tent in the expo. :)

Good luck to all! May we all cross the finish line injury free...

It is 0215hours and I am ready to drive to the bus stop for the bus to take me to the airport...I am excited. Hard to believe it is here now.

Again good luck...and for those that are arriving later due bad weather...safety is more important! We will all be there...maybe later than planned.

Thanks for the advice and 'listening' to me rant.

Thanks Coach for refocusing our nerves again. I still think you should have your own tent in the expo. :)

I agree. You were more than helpful to me on many occasions!!

Thanks for bumping the thread, Ariel. I always loved reading Coach's advice these last few weeks. Appreciate reading old posts, as they are still applicable throughout the years.

I wish I could say something classy and inspirational, but that just wouldn't be our style. Pain heals. Chicks dig scars. Glory... lasts forever. – Shane Falco
one of my favorite quotes ever!!

Gave me chills!

no joke, me too!!

Possibly a little early for this, but I thought I'd bump up this post after seeing the "nerves" thread. Someone has to bump it up each year! :)

Thanks for bumping this up, as a newbie I had not seen it before but such great advice I know I'm going to be repeating "the constant pursuit of forward momentum" for the next 18 days and especially race day! Thanks Coach (where ever you may be) for helping this first timer feel a little better before race day

Possibly a little early for this, but I thought I'd bump up this post after seeing the "nerves" thread. Someone has to bump it up each year! :)

Very inspiring, thank you! I loved the Shane Falco quote. The Replacements is one of my favorite sports movies of all time! :)

I don't feel like I have enough hay in the barn...lol

Got out for a 10 mile walk (15:30 pace so not worried about sweep). My first miles since Thanksgiving. Physically felt pretty good, though I have a hotspot on my foot! Lungs were good and nothing is sore. Going to do another 10 on Saturday and a few more in the 6-8 range before leaving next Friday and hope that I can run strong this year in Goofy.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!