The I Love BWV (yes, Hallways and Clown Pool too!) Thread

Now that the Villas are receiving daily "trash" service a/k/a security checks, is anyone tipping for the added service? :duck:

Now that the Villas are receiving daily "trash" service a/k/a security checks, is anyone tipping for the added service? :duck:

We don’t tip Housekeeping (unless they perform extra service for us, above & beyond normal housekeeping functions) since per their contract with Disney it’s a non-tipped position.

We tip as we always did, towel day and end of stay.

We don’t tip Housekeeping (unless they perform extra service for us, above & beyond normal housekeeping functions) since per their contract with Disney it’s a non-tipped position.

Yeah, kind of what I was thinking too. We aren't asking for the "trash" service so why pay for it. I can't imagine we will have much in the way of trash on a daily basis. We do tip for trash and towel day and full cleaning, but otherwise I agree--why? Just trying to make sure that we weren't out of the loop given the new "service". :rolleyes:

This was Back Channel Brewing in Spring Park MN on the west end of Lake Minnetonka, about 25 miles west of downtown Minneapolis.

This was Back Channel Brewing in Spring Park MN on the west end of Lake Minnetonka, about 25 miles west of downtown Minneapolis.

yes that is right, standing inside looking out at the food truck wondering if it would be worth the journey.

Oh, that’s sad. I have a friend in Menash Wisconsin, they were treated to about 2 feet of snow within the week.

Joining the fun over here. We just bought a BWV resale contract and could not be happier to add BWV to our membership(own at Poly also) Wanting for our points to be deposited and then trying to wait-list a August stay. Longing for some clown slide time :)

Joining the fun over here. We just bought a BWV resale contract and could not be happier to add BWV to our membership(own at Poly also) Wanting for our points to be deposited and then trying to wait-list a August stay. Longing for some clown slide time :)

Welcome to BWV, we have loved having it as our home since 2010. Regrettably it is such a popular resort, makes last minute trips almost impossible.

The table on the left hand side looks like a snow-man passed out and his head went splat on the table!!! :rotfl2:

I'm in this same neck of the woods and our mid-May trip cannot get here soon enough!!! 2 nights at SSR and 5 at BWV. So excited to be going "home" soon!!!

Between the 2 of us we have May covered. We are headed out on B2B DCL cruise the first couple weeks of May and then back down to Coronado Springs for a conference later in May, transferring to the BW for 4 days following. Just under 2 weeks and we will be Home for our pre cruise stay, can't come soon enough.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter