The Magic is Pulling Away Right Now for the Christmas Sailing!!!

mmouse37

DCL Diva!!
Two more weeks and I'll be waving from the ship!!!!

Sorry, the link I had did not work and I deleted it. I am going to try and catch her on the two palms site in a little while.

MJ

We just saw the Magic go by. We'll be on it for New Years Eve NEXT YEAR. Don't know if we can wait. We watch it leave Port every week and then 30 minutes later on 2palms webcam.
Tony and Deb

I know what you mean. We'll be on the Magic also next year for the New's Year cruise. Right now I'm playing the next year at this time game!

How was your trip????

We are going on our first cruise next year and can't wait.

Youngest (11) is a bit concerened about not being home on the 25th.

Appreciate any feedback.

We went on the 12/21 cruise and had a blast. It was different, but fun. We had a 14, 12 and 10 year old. The 10-year old LOVED it! Loved the giant ginerbread house, the trees, the Disney Characters dressed up in their holiday finest. Santa visiting and giving little gifts to all the kids.

My kids were a little leary about being on the ship during Christmas. They loved it.

We decorated our room and door and brought little gifts to bring a little Christmas from home. We also made sure we called our relatives from our cell phone in Cozumel on Christmas day.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter