The Masked Singer—Season 2

No one has speculated this, but I wonder if the flamingo is Julianne Hough. She is definitely a triple threat (sing, dance, and act). She also sang the Footloose song and she was in that movie’s remake. It also sounded like her raspy singing voice. Then again, I’m sure I’m wrong as I never get these right!

Ok, Thingamajig HAS to be Dennis Rodman. He made reference to a worm (his nickname) and running with the bulls (his team).

Sure, it doesn’t sound like him at all and I would have to pick my jaw off the ground if it was him, but I feel like it’s obvious.

This show is awesome but I get disappointed when the unmasked singer isn’t someone I know or like. It’s like a letdown. Does anyone else feel this too?

Well I was wrong on the skeleton.

I was finally able to catch up from last week.

Flower- No idea
Fox- Wayne Brady is a good guess but do not know. If he makes a quip about a deal, that will clinch it.
Penguin- Lindsey Lohan. The voice sounded raspy, and her voice is raspy, and I know she can sing.

This week-
Thing-a-ma-jig- Who knows. Who on the magic has won 4 champonships?
Leopartard- no ide going to go with Billy Porter, RuPaul (he is great about changing his voice), or Jamie Fox.
Black Widow- Raven Symone is still my guess. But Tatana Ali is a good guess also.
ButterFly- Shrugs, no idea. I think the whole London thing is to throw us off from the real clues, but I cannot figure them out. One I thin is the not today Satan in the mirror.
Flamingo- Maybe Lara Bell Bundy, Juilanne Hough is a good guess also.

This show is awesome but I get disappointed when the unmasked singer isn’t someone I know or like. It’s like a letdown. Does anyone else feel this too?

Yeah, like when the first week that youtube guy was revealed I had absolutely no clue who he was (Sorry, I'm not THAT old but I really think that one was just way too obscure for most people. Good thing he was the first to go.) Even a lot of the panel guesses this season are people I've never even heard of. However when it comes right down to it I think the show ends up with a fairly good balance of celebrities so that people from various age groups have a chance at guessing.

So competition aside, can we just take a moment to talk about some of the "backup" acts that take place behind the singers? Like during Black Widow's performance, that person doing weird convulsions inside a box of webs. Like, what the WHAT? LOL, am I the only one who notices this weirdness?

I like Raven Symone for the Black Widow.
I know it doesn’t match with clues, but the Flamingo reminded me of Paula Abdul.
I’m sticking with Michael Strahan for Thingamajig.

Good job to those who guessed Paul Schaefer!

Yeah, like when the first week that youtube guy was revealed I had absolutely no clue who he was (Sorry, I'm not THAT old but I really think that one was just way too obscure for most people. Good thing he was the first to go.) Even a lot of the panel guesses this season are people I've never even heard of. However when it comes right down to it I think the show ends up with a fairly good balance of celebrities so that people from various age groups have a chance at guessing.

So competition aside, can we just take a moment to talk about some of the "backup" acts that take place behind the singers? Like during Black Widow's performance, that person doing weird convulsions inside a box of webs. Like, what the WHAT? LOL, am I the only one who notices this weirdness?

I thought that was really cool lol

I roped my daughter into watching with me this week and when they were recapping who had been unmasked already she recognized that Ninja guy right away. Apparently he is famous on YouTube for streaming him playing fortnite. I know I’m getting old because I just don’t get how you can be famous for that.

No one has speculated this, but I wonder if the flamingo is Julianne Hough. She is definitely a triple threat (sing, dance, and act). She also sang the Footloose song and she was in that movie’s remake. It also sounded like her raspy singing voice. Then again, I’m sure I’m wrong as I never get these right!

I watched the latest episode last night and that was the first name that came to mind when she started singing, sounded just like her. She also mentioned a wizard in her clue package and she was an extra on the first Harry Potter movie if I remember correctly.

My guess for the Flamingo is Paula Abdul. She starts a residency at the Flamingo soon. She also choreographed Janet Jackson’s Control video which was referenced.

The Fox I also think is Wayne Brady based on mannerisms,voice, and clues.

I can't listen to the Leopard sing without hearing Billy Porter so I have to stick with that.

I no longer think Tree is Candace Cameron, LOL. She did say "Yum-O" in the clue package which makes me think Rachael Ray, but they've been throwing in random pop culture catch phrases from all over the place in all the clue packages in order to throw people off, so who knows.

I am still 100% convinced the Thingamajig is Dennis Rodman.

I am also still 100% convinced the Leopard is Seal. Last night he sounded just like him!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter