The moons of Jupiter have aligned with Venus instead!

mykds36

Earning My Ears
As noted in my previous post http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=3024988, I was coming to the conclusion that my family and I would never take a cruise or let alone set foot in Florida! Sure there's always Disneyland you say but there's only one place to cruise and see a part of the world you've never seen before. So I patiently waited for my DD to overcome her fear of "live" characters (OMG you should have seen her when she spotted OREO cookie in WalMart, poor thing was just terrified). Then my DH had the bright idea to take the kids to Chuck E. Cheese (once again I refer back to previous posting). So what does she do but request her next birthday party at Chuck E. Cheese!! What????:eek: Ok, so I proceed with birthday party and to my amazement she high five's him and gives him a hug.........Oh the cruise is SO on now!!

Then I ask her which character she wants to meet and to (once again) my amazement she picks Pluto. What??? She's been scared of dogs for years. :sad2: I guess I will never understand! So here I am deciding to take the plunge and book a cruise. I ask DH if he would like to take a Disney vacation and he says........Not really :headache: Well in his defense he has to plan his vacations in January for the whole year and his days off would not work with my schedule this year, but darn it I WANT TO GO NOW!!! Ok, I can stop my temper trantrum now and get on with what's important.

So DH says "Ask my mom" :idea: Ok, Ma's on board with this idea so now I look at my schedule and see what works best! SO drumroll please............. MrsWags x2 and the lil wags' are going on a cruise!!!!:cheer2: Our plan is to fly in the day before (obvious choice as we will be flying for about 6 hours with 1 layover) staying at the Hyatt at MCO, taking the DCL bus and spending 4 days in December in tropical bliss and rubbing it in to everyone back home who very well may be freezing their tushies off!;)

As a side note; I was surprised to see that according to DCL the day at sea is first. When I booked the cruise I could have sworn it said day at sea after CC. Oh well, I'll be on a cruise, I could care less when the day at sea is. Since everything is still in planing stages, we haven't decided on excursions yet or what to do with ourselves on disembarkation day. There are only flights out in the morning (which won't work) or later afternoon. Has anyone booked a day use room at the Hyatt and if so how much was it?

I'm so excited and I just can't hide it!! (yes Pointer Sister's song comes to mind!!):woohoo:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter