The New Paint

Afroman

Creative Consultant
So Earl, what's with the new paint you guys have been throwin around the studios lately??? Anyways, it looks great. :jester:

I was there last week and noticed all of the movie billboards removed from all of the buildings and everything seemed to be in one phase or another of repainting.

It's me, Earl. It's the new, brighter colors. Time to get rid of the drab, flat browns and the like. It will put a little life into the place. it's all part of the overall sprucing up of the studios.

What else, if anything is getting a little sprucing up?

BTTF?

When should the painting be completed, by July?

I love the new YELLOW of the front entrance to USF! It sure beats that ugly gray. I hope they keep it up! :)

I thought the yellow was going to be too bright when I first noticed it two weeks ago. Last weekend when I was there I really liked how it looked most of the way painted up.

Of course they still need to add the silhouette of Barry ... (yes, it will glow in the dark)

Yeah, it really does look whole lot better. You guys have stuck with that purple and gray forever, time to bring the park back to life. This decision is apparently from the new guy, which just adds to his already small, but effective changes. I love it!!

When maepartner and I were there in April we noticed they painting a precise line of lime green on the entrance gates. The amount of precision put into this execution was incredible. I remember thinking, this must be IMPORTANT!???

I have to say when I was there last week, I noticed both parks being in incredible shape. I noticed everything was very clean and had a fresher look immediately. The maintenance folks have, let's say, "Kicked It Up A Notch! BAM!"
ADP ;)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter