The non-PTR, Pre Trip Report - How many trips can I get out of this AP looks like 1 more! - Updated 5/9

This PTR has come to an end.... I don’t see any more trips being booked on our current APs.
However I’m debating starting a new one we signed up today for wine & dine race weekend so we are pretty locked in here!

Our current debate is about where we are going to stay, so many options and I don’t love any of them just yet.

I'm so jealous! My GF signed up to do the challenge and I would love to do it with her, but my husband would want to run, too and then we bump into child care issues. I really wish we could make this work!!

Awesome! I wanted to sign up so bad but I'm still not 100% when we're going to WDW this fall. But I know if we don't sign up when general registration opens it'll be sold out ASAP so idk what to do!

Did you end up signing up? How are you and how are things going by you?

I'm so jealous! My GF signed up to do the challenge and I would love to do it with her, but my husband would want to run, too and then we bump into child care issues. I really wish we could make this work!!

Totally know what you mean! It always a balancing act getting everything lined up just right! Hope you are doing well during these crazy times!

So a few house keeping notes!

I started a trip report for Feb - which can be found here I really wanted to do a report because it was such a different trip, but had a hard time motivating with everything going on i just haven't been feeling very Disney.

I have been around the boards a bit, but just couldn't seem to really get into my reports or other peoples. This morning we found out our Maine trip in August probably wont be happening and i really got so discouraged. Vacations and planning them really makes me happy. It is totally a non problem but it was still a hit for me. So i thought a bit of Disney may do me good.

Also it seems as if our November trip will be covered by our current APs, this is an assumptions, but my understanding is they will extend APs for the number of days they are closed, and i need them closed till June 1 to cover my whole November trip.... so while i want Disney to open as soon as its safely able to, its looking good that isn't going to before June 1.

So on that note, i am going to extend this report to cover our November trip as well!

ADR day has passed, and park hours aren't out yet. But why not right?​

So a few things to note

We also have booked a possible surprise trip in July for Dillon's 6th birthday!

I am really hoping this trip is possible, but that we don't take it haha!

In an ideal world Disney is open, but so is camp so we don't need to take it!

July Run down!

Port Orleans French Quarter
Rob is not sure how he feels about flying so we may drive! :scared:

We have the following ADRs
1900 Park Fare Dinner
Sebastian Bistro early dinner -
Akershus late breakfast! After BBB on Dillon's Birthday!

Doing BBB is the main reason for this trip, Dillon loved it and its all she talks about, if it is not open yet thats ok, we will just do it in the room and still have fun! I should probably get a new dress this one still smells from august! Just kidding but it is to small now.

We are a bit light on ADRs, but i booked last week... so you know... still working out the details!

This has all been VERY wordy today... So i am going to go avoid some laundry and drink some wine! I'll be back another day with FP for July and ADR for November!

Last edited:

I think it's safe to say WDW won't open before June 1st so its great that your APs will cover November!

Will be nice if you can go in July!!

Did you end up signing up? How are you and how are things going by you?

No :( :( Eventually I'll update my PTR with details but it actually works out better for us now that I didn't lol. Things are okay here- work is a lot less scary these days and we're all safe and healthy so that's all we can ask for right now I guess! How are you guys doing?

We also have booked a possible surprise trip in July for Dillon's 6th birthday!

Oo awesome! We booked July as our May replacement so fingers crossed for all of us!

So many changes around here!

I am been a bit absent from the boards, the last 2 months have been crazy for us, and while i have been reading a bit, i haven't been commenting much.

We are still planning on going in November, but we moved it back a few weeks and will now be there for Thanksgiving. I am still hoping things improve a bit as I'm not really looking forward to quarantining when we get back, but all Dillon has been talking about it going to Disney so I am really hoping we can make this happen!

Luckily our APs have been extended and will cover this trip! Which is really exciting!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!