*** The Official December 2019 thread ***

Bought myself a new iPhone 11 pro and I’m excited to use it in the parks for holiday decorations and fireworks! Any advice for a novice user? Settings especially for night time photos? Sorry this post is slightly off topic!
I didn't use any special settings or anything and my nighttime tree photos look AMAZING with the 11 Pro Max! The wide angle was also great for the gingerbread displays. So happy I got this thing before my trip!

I had one opportunity to see the Christmas Fireworks/ Parade in my lifetime. One. I have start paying for my own insurance soon. I'm never going to be able to afford this again. And it's ruined. Rain started 45 minutes before the parade and will likely not stop all night. I need to unload my fury on UCT asap if I'm going to get anything back from this.

I had one opportunity to see the Christmas Fireworks/ Parade in my lifetime. One. I have start paying for my own insurance soon. I'm never going to be able to afford this again. And it's ruined. Rain started 45 minutes before the parade and will likely not stop all night. I need to unload my fury on UCT asap if I'm going to get anything back from this.

I'm so sorry. That's awful luck. I have a feeling our HEA fireworks on Saturday will get skunked by the rain too and I canceled the dessert party booking I had. I hope tomorrow is a better day for you.

One week until we are there. Sooooooo looking forward to it!

Hope the weather keeps looking as good as they are predicting!
Fingers crossed!
I've been holding off packing since I don't know if we need pants, shorts or what :)

I leave tomorrow and it looks like MVMCP will be a mess 😢. It's my first one. I have a dessert party Monday night and hope the rain will be gone by then.

I leave tomorrow and it looks like MVMCP will be a mess 😢. It's my first one. I have a dessert party Monday night and hope the rain will be gone by then.
I’ll be there too! Probably my one and only party and not looking good. We’re maintaining a good attitude and looking at rearranging some things but not gonna lie I’m a little sad

Help! With MVMCP looking like a washout tonight I just booked Tony’s parade package for Xmas eve just in case we don’t see parade tonight! Does anyone know what time is the parade you receive reserved viewing for? Desperately rearranging plans! Lol

Does anyone know for certain if the Festival of Fantasy Parade dining package at Tony’s offered on 12/23 is for the Christmas Parade viewing and if you can use dining plan table service credit? I don’t think there is a festival of fantasy parade those days but just want to be sure. This seems like a good way to get prime viewing of the Christmas parade.

Help! With MVMCP looking like a washout tonight I just booked Tony’s parade package for Xmas eve just in case we don’t see parade tonight! Does anyone know what time is the parade you receive reserved viewing for? Desperately rearranging plans! Lol
It will be for the 3pm parade.
Does anyone know for certain if the Festival of Fantasy Parade dining package at Tony’s offered on 12/23 is for the Christmas Parade viewing and if you can use dining plan table service credit? I don’t think there is a festival of fantasy parade those days but just want to be sure. This seems like a good way to get prime viewing of the Christmas parade.
It is definitely the Christmas parade. I’m doing it on the 28th. I’m not sure about the dining credit.

Sadly, our December trip is over and I now have the Disney blues. Time to move onto finishing Christmas prep. I hope everyone has as much fun as we did. We did just about every ride, attraction, and show, some multiple times (FOP, SDD, ROTR, EE, ST, TT, TSM, BLY). We did lots of the extras, Circle of Flavors, Candlelight Processional, MVMCP (rained on a lot but discovered the crowds and chaos just weren't our thing but we got AK AH tickets out of it, which we loved). We ate some great meals, Ohana and Boma were the top two, toured lots of resorts (AK lodge was our favorite), rode all Disney transport except the boats. Loved, loved the Skyliner and the convenience of staying at POP. Loved the remodeled POP room. It feels huge with just two people! We also had a fabulous time in Universal, loved Cabana Bay and rode Hagrids multiple times. Now I have to convince my husband to go back again but that usually takes a few years! Have fun all who still have their Dec trip in front of them!

Merry Christmas everyone! We are headed to our hotel before we head to Animal Kingdom. Nabbed a last minute 2pm FP for FoP for today, ironically AS we were watching Avatar last night. Christmas miracles do happen!

Home from our very soggy but very merry trip! Highlights were Star Wars and Toy Story Lands and we also loved Epcot Forever. Favorite meals were BoG breakfast, Docking Bay 7 lunch and Storybook Dining for dinner, the kids loved the Evil Queen, by far the best character meet of the trip. Wilderness Lodge at Xmas was a dream and I hope we get to stay there again some time in the very far future when I have had enough time to recover from this trip!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!