The Official DisDads Prayer and Praise Thread

Back again just long enough to say prayers appreciated for Thursday. Stress test and echocardiogram in the AM. At least it may finally answer some nagging issues. Eat right, exercise, and genetics will get you anyhow so have some bacon for me.

Back again just long enough to say prayers appreciated for Thursday. Stress test and echocardiogram in the AM. At least it may finally answer some nagging issues. Eat right, exercise, and genetics will get you anyhow so have some bacon for me.

Sending prayers. Take care.

Will be praying for you... and eating bacon as requested ;)

Please pray for DW's foot as she had surgery to correct hammer toe and will be down for 4 more weeks.

Prayers for you. At least these aren't tests you have to study for. And, I did eat some bacon tonight.

Will be praying for you... and eating bacon as requested ;)

Please pray for DW's foot as she had surgery to correct hammer toe and will be down for 4 more weeks.

Prayers for your DW.

praying

Praying. Hope she is healing up well.

Cardiac catheterization up next for me when they get it scheduled. What a lovely summer this is turning out to be.

Thanks for all your prayers! DW is healing well. It's been 3 weeks now and she is back to driving. But she still can only handle short distances. The doc basically broke and shortened a bone, stitched a torn ligament and removed a nerve. All looks good so far.

Prayers for you, Shawn. And all the dads in general.

I just stumbled upon this thread, I'm sorry I haven't been active or found it sooner! Prayers to you all as I know we all have issues that we need Him there for, and he will hear us. We may not always like what He has planned for us, but we need to trust in His plan!

What is all involved with that? Prayers for you.
Go in Wednesday for blood work, then Friday they will thread a long catheter through a wrist artery or a groin artery to my heart to see what's going on. Unfortunately I won't be under but they do give xanax to calm me down. Probably best case senario is a stent.

Go in Wednesday for blood work, then Friday they will thread a long catheter through a wrist artery or a groin artery to my heart to see what's going on. Unfortunately I won't be under but they do give xanax to calm me down. Probably best case senario is a stent.

praying

Prayers that He will have His hands on the doctors hands tomorrow as they work to heal you!!

Thanks guys, I'm still on the green side of the sod and hope to be so for sometime. Ended up having 2 stents in the left anterior descending artery, AKA the widow maker. 3 blockages all 90+%. God has been watching out for me as I dilly-dallied for the last half year. Word of advice per my cardiologist, fatigue and shortness of breath are the most common signs of heart disease, not chest pains.

Thanks guys, I'm still on the green side of the sod and hope to be so for sometime. Ended up having 2 stents in the left anterior descending artery, AKA the widow maker. 3 blockages all 90+%. God has been watching out for me as I dilly-dallied for the last half year. Word of advice per my cardiologist, fatigue and shortness of breath are the most common signs of heart disease, not chest pains.
Glad they caught it in time Shawn. Continued prayers.

Glad they caught it when they did. And, glad you finally agreed to the procedure. Any recovery time? Or are you back at work?

Glad they caught it when they did. And, glad you finally agreed to the procedure. Any recovery time? Or are you back at work?
By Sunday AM I was feeling pretty good and back at work today. Out of shape and it will take some time to get back to normal, but it isn't total exhaustion or short of breath anymore.

SWMBO's SIL who had lymphoma is doing better but my cousin's son with sarcoma passed away today.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts