*** The Official September 2018 Thread *** let's get started to have some fun

I am still holding out hope that they bring back Club Villain this September! We went when they held it in September 2016 and that was one of the highlights of our trip!

We are also planning on attending 3 Halloween parties, which may seem a bit like overkill but the Boo to You Parade is one of our favorite things ever.

Hurry up and get here, September!

WDW bound in September. Not sure of dates because we are staying flexible to try and get free dining , but will be shooting for first 2 weeks. Have an off-site resort reservation if dining doesn't pan out. We have a family member who works for Hilton so.......good deal to say the least. Never stayed off-site . Kind of nervous about it. Irma ran us off last year, but at the end of our trip. NEVER want that drive home again.

***And I see Araminta18 just this covered yesterday. For some reason it wasn't showing for me. Sorry all!***

Just an FYI for anyone who wasn't aware...Southwest Airlines opened up their booking this morning so all September flights can now be booked. Just finished booking ours.

See you in September! :)

Last edited:
Planning a quick weekend trip for DS's 5th birthday Sept 14th - 16th. Probably will stay at SoG unless some crazy good discount comes out or less people decide to come with us.

Just got flights all booked! Unfortunately SW didn’t have a flight back at the time I wanted (we live in DC—I refuse to do a layover on a 2 hr direct flight), so I cobbled together a Frankenstein itinerary. SW down to Orlando (my flight was free, thank you points!) and then Jet Blue (with 1 free checked bag per person) on the way back. All in all not too shabby for $326 or so for both me and DH. Huzzah! :)

Now just have to wait til next month to book ADRs.... :)

Just got flights all booked! Unfortunately SW didn’t have a flight back at the time I wanted (we live in DC—I refuse to do a layover on a 2 hr direct flight), so I cobbled together a Frankenstein itinerary. SW down to Orlando (my flight was free, thank you points!) and then Jet Blue (with 1 free checked bag per person) on the way back. All in all not too shabby for $326 or so for both me and DH. Huzzah! :)

Now just have to wait til next month to book ADRs.... :)

Man! We are flying out of baltimore and I thought $375 for two round trip direct flights was good! You lucked out!

Man! We are flying out of baltimore and I thought $375 for two round trip direct flights was good! You lucked out!

$375 for two roundtrip direct flights is good! Mine was only so cheap because one of the flights down to Orlando was free (yay Southwest points!). Course we did then splurge for the slightly more expensive JetBlue fares on the way back 'cause we wanted the "free" checked bag. But still, $375--nicely done! :) More money for Disney food..souvenirs...Disney in general! :)

Last edited:
Our flights went from $273 roundtrip to $716! :crazy2: Same exact flight itinerary. So glad I booked this morning!

I bought my flights yesterday!! I'm so excited to officially be going! It's myself, DH, and his best friend Sept 6-13. We might have another person join us, but we're not sure yet.

It'll be our second time going, and first time staying off site (hard to beat free!)! I'm kind of nervous about that part. At the moment the plan is to uber/lyft everywhere, but we have plenty of time to plan, I guess, haha.

Anyway, super excited! 202 days!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter