The official SINGLES SEEKING SINGLES dating thread- PROFILES ONLY!!!

Name: Scott

Sex: Male

Hair/Eye Color: Brown/Green

Body Type: Athletic-ish

Ethnicity: White

Do you have any kids: Yes, one daughter. My pride and joy.

Do you have any pets: Not at the moment, but am in the market for a dog.

Favorite Disney character(s): Mickey, Cinderella, Grumpy, Scuttle, Gaston

Favorite Movie: I'm sure I will get thread banned for going outside the Disney realm here, but I'm gonna have to go with Shawshank Redemption

A little bit about yourself: bucket-lister, socially intelligent, funny and fun, loyal

A little bit about your ideal match: Funny, smart, with a joie de vivre

First Name: Kellie

Sex: Female

Hair/Eye Color: Brown/Hazel

Body Type: Curvy

Ethnicity: Caucasian

Do you have any kids: No

Do you have any pets: Yes

Favorite activities: Traveling, concerts, anything outdoors

Favorite movie(s): Cinderella, Aladdin

Favorite color(s):Green

Favorite Disney character(s): Tinkerbell

A little bit about yourself: I am pretty shy until I am comfortable around you. I love to laugh and smile and love to make others laugh and smile, love traveling and finding new things to learn. I am pretty laid back and easy going.

A little bit about your ideal match: Someone tall, someone who loves to laugh and travel, loves finding new things to do and see. Loyal and honest!

First Name: John

Hair/Eye Color: Blond/Blue

Body Type: Average/Athletic

Do you have any kids: Nope

Do you have any pets: No

Favorite activities: Football, watching 80s & 90s sitcoms, reading (mostly non-fiction books)

Favorite movie(s): Ferris Bueller's Day Off and The Breakfast Club.
Favorite Christmas movie is White Christmas, it is cinematic perfection! haha

Favorite color(s): Blue

A little bit about yourself: I'm a big fan of the Disney parks especially EPCOT Center and Matterhorn in Disneyland.

If it has to do with aviation, Disney theme parks, or 90s Nickelodeon, I probably could talk about it for hours. However, I really pride myself on knowing a little bit about all different topics so I can have a conversation with anyone. I read a lot of non-fiction so that probably helps too.

Whether at work or at home, I'm usually found with a smile on my face and laughing at something.

Family is everything to me and I am very close to mine.

My music taste is eclectic to put it mildly (Bruce Springsteen followed by a polka anyone?)

My family got me into horse racing at a young age so I enjoy following some of the big races. We even traveled to all 3 races of the Triple Crown and got to see Justify win!

Let's message each other and get a conversation going. Remember, "you miss 100 percent of the shots you don't take" as said by the great Michael Scott, or Wayne Gretzky one of the two.

A little bit about your ideal match: I want to meet a lady who not only loves Disney as much as I do, but someone who also can be my best friend. The best memories in life are made doing things that are ordinary because what is more important is who you’re with when you have the experience. I know I am comfortable with someone when we can sit in silence and it doesn't feel awkward.

First Name: Bridget

Hair/Eye Color: Brown for both

Body Type: Slim/Average - I was a ballet dancer for years

Ethnicity: Caucasian (Italian/Polish)

Do you have any kids: None, but hopefully one day

Do you have any pets: Benny (beagle/basset dog - I adopted him 9 years ago)

Favorite activities: Outside of my love for Disney - walking, reading, love a good jigsaw puzzle, movies, binge watching comedy tv shows, and traveling

Favorite movie: All-time favorite feel good movie is You’ve Got Mail; but also get a kick out of the Rush Hour series

Favorite color(s): Blue

Favorite Disney character(s): Minnie Mouse, Cinderella, and Belle

A little bit about yourself: I am originally from Michigan (outside Detroit), moved to Kentucky, and then settled in Georgia. I love my family - they are some of my biggest supporters. I definitely have a witty, sarcastic sense of humor; and have found that I pretty much nail the head of all characteristics of the Cancer sign. As an introvert, I prefer casual settings vs parties, dinners out/in vs going out to drink. I love to travel - domestic and international; it’s a great way to immerse yourself in other cultures. I am an avid reader, love a good puzzle, self proclaimed nerd at times. Those who know me agree that I may have been born in the wrong year/century - I am an old soul at heart (I love old music/movies/romance). It takes me a while to open up to others, as I have been burnt in the past, but once a connection is made I am your biggest ally. I was married for almost 9 years, and do not regret the time spent with with my ex.

A little bit about your ideal match: Someone who has similar values, who also enjoys traveling (and loves Disney), must love animals, and who can take the time to understand one another.

IMG_1336.jpeg IMG_2683.jpeg IMG_7754.jpeg

First Name: Paul

Male

Hair/Eye Color: Dark Blonde, Blue

Body Type: Average

Do you have any kids: No but I would like to have children someday.

Do you have any pets: I personally do not, but my parents have two dogs.

Favorite activities: Planning trips to Disney World, anything outdoors like hiking, fishing, etc. Attending sports games.

Favorite movie(s): Disney: Lion King (first movie I saw in the theaters Non-Disney movie: The Blind Side

Favorite color: Blue

Favorite Disney character(s): Baloo, Donald Duck, Wreck - it -Ralph

A little bit about yourself: I am a very relaxed person and like to have fun. I like to laugh and be a little goofy once in a while. I have done three Disney College Programs in Disney World and I was a Disney World College Program Campus Representative at my College during my college years. I love to travel and looking for new places to travel.

A little bit about your ideal match: Someone who has a sense of humor and likes to have a good laugh once in a while. A person who is a Disney person who likes to go to Disney World (I try to go every year). Likes to travel and is a family person.

First Name: Doreen , also known as Kathryn in my SCA & reenactor circles

Hair/Eye Color: brunette/auburn eyes: hazel

Body Type: average / slender

Ethnicity: caucasion

Do you have any kids: yes all over 18

Do you have any pets: no

Favorite activities: living history reenactor, reading, hiking, kayaking, walking, swimming

Favorite movie: too many to name here are a few- Elizabeth I w/Helen Miron and Jeremy Irons, Moana, Gone With the Wind, Labyrinth, Frozen, White Christmas

Favorite color(s): Shades of reds, blues

Favorite Disney character(s): Princess Aurora, Eeyore, Moana, Queen Elinor, Mia Rinaldi, Gramma Tala, Bruni, Pascal

A little bit about yourself: I’m a living history reenactor, known as Kathryn main portrayals are 14th century through the SCA, 17th century Jamestown volunteer, 17th century English Civil War, 17th century King Philips War, and French and Indian War.
I am the mother of 3 adult children, very close to my eldest.
I love to cook, both in the kitchen and over an open hearth.
I recharge by visiting the water and being in nature.
I sew, weave on a loom, and love paper crafting.
I do suffer from ptsd and anxiety, but am treating it. And have chronic fatigue and pain.
Love hugs

A little bit about your ideal match: someone who can understand me, enjoys or is interested in attempting my hobbies, understanding, mostly active, not into himself. Someone caring, and self confident but not cocky.
And of course enjoys snuggling watching a movie.

First Name: Clifton
Sex: male 1/2 filipino/white
Hair/Eye Color: Brown, black
Body Type: THICC, no really average lol
Do you have any kids: no
Favorite activities: Hiking, going to Theme parks, talk about cars and wrestling.
Favorite movie: Jurassic Park but too many to list.
Favorite color(s): red
Favorite Disney character(s): Thanos (WHAT?!)
013.jpg

First name: Andrew

Body type: 5'8" athletic

Hair/eye: shaved! And brown.

Do you have kids: no

Do you have pets: no

Favorite activities: travel, ski, Netflix, try new restaurants

Favorite show: dexter

Favorite Disney character: Pluto

A little about yourself: Love to travel. I'm an INTJ.

Last edited:
Think this is an excellent idea although after a quick scan through it looks like most of you are in The US? I'll give it a try anyway

First name: David

Body type: 6'2'' Medium/Slim Build

Hair/eye: Brown Hair / Green Eyes

Do you have kids: no

Favorite activities: Gaming, Netflix, Cycling, DIsney World!!

Favorite show: House M.D.

Favorite Disney character: Ariel

A little about yourself: A little bit of a nerd, a little bit shy, a little big kid

A little about your ideal match: A happy fun person

Updating this and trying again!

First Name: Jessica

Sex: F

Hair/Eye Color: Black/Brown

Body Type: Curvy side but getting more in shape every day!

Do you have any kids: Nope

Do you have any pets: Two cats. Wish I could have more.. I love Animals!

Favorite activities: Travel, going to the beach, being a music nerd, dancing, checking out restaurants

Favorite movie: For Disney? I love Lady and the Tramp, Beauty and the Beast, Sleeping Beauty, Snow White and Frozen. Otherwise I love classic cinema of the 20s, 30s, 40s, 60 and 70s.

Favorite color(s): Purple

Favorite Disney character(s): Lady, Elsa, Beast, Aurora, Evil Queen, Djali, Figaro

A little bit about yourself: Well, I have a lot of passions and interests. I love pop culture. I love learning. I also love so many kinds of music and am a recovering goth of sorts. I am stable and independent but still like to be spontaneous and fun. People say I'm pretty quick witted and can be sharp tongued but I have a soft heart on the inside.

A little bit about your ideal match: Between 40-50+, highly intelligent, stable and independent, no drama, loves to have fun and explore life, kind, romantic and thoughtful.. good sense of humor/wit an absolute must. Can't take yourself too seriously. Loves to travel and plan fun trips including Disney!

I'm open to pen pals as well :)

First name: Kirk

Body type: 5'9'' Average

Hair/eye: Brown Hair / Green/Grey Eyes

Do you have kids: Yes - My son, he's my absolute world

Favorite activities: Traveling, Photography, Foodie, Disney, Films, Pinball

Favorite show: Of all time Lost... At the moment really enjoying Star Trek Discovery, Stranger Things, Viking and Deputy

Favorite Disney character: Genie!!! I'm a big fan of the Howard Ashman era... Little Mermaid, Aladdin and Beauty and the Beast...

A little about yourself: I own and run a barcade in the United Kingdom... Its a combination of craft beer, coffee and pinball!
I'm really into music from Rammstein all the way to Les Miserables...
I love going to the cinema pretty much give any film a go...
I love reading Robin Hobb's she is an amazing author.
Really into pinball, I play competitively across Europe and America
I'm a bit of a geek... Star Wars, Harry Potter, Marvel and the geek ticks lol

A little about your ideal match: Someone who is kind, caring, accepting, happy and wants to live life to the full

Attachments

• 1510760_10152092996481954_4983652973382575030_n.jpg
    1510760_10152092996481954_4983652973382575030_n.jpg
    37.6 KB · Views: 30
Last edited:
First Name: Diana
Hair/Eye Color: brown
Body Type: normal, curvy, healthy
Ethnicity: Latin

Favorite activities: walking, reading, movies, watching and attending nba/tennis

Favorite movie: About Time

Favorite color(s): All

Favorite Disney character(s): Mickey

A little bit about yourself: born in Colombia, love dancing and Disney trips, successful at career, love working, family oriented, my niece is center of the universe LOL (bit disney fan too), happy, positive thinker, smart, emotionally healthy too,

A little bit about your ideal match: 45-50, happy, positive thinker, healthy, caring, sincere, down to earth, dancing partner, travel partner

First Name: Diana
Hair/Eye Color: brown
Body Type: normal, curvy, healthy
Ethnicity: Latin

Favorite activities: walking, reading, movies, watching and attending nba/tennis

Favorite movie: About Time

Favorite color(s): All

Favorite Disney character(s): Mickey

A little bit about yourself: born in Colombia, love dancing and Disney trips, successful at career, love working, family oriented, my niece is center of the universe LOL (bit disney fan too), happy, positive thinker, smart, emotionally healthy too,

A little bit about your ideal match: 45-50, happy, positive thinker, healthy, caring, sincere, down to earth, dancing partner, travel partner

Attachments

• IMG-20200229-WA0003.jpg
    IMG-20200229-WA0003.jpg
    43.7 KB · Views: 141
First Name: Ann

Sex: F

Hair/Eye Color: Brown

Body Type: A little extra... better than where I was though! :) 20 pounds down!

Ethnicity: Greek, French, English

Do you have any kids: 2 girls (5 and 8)

Do you have any pets: no.. love goldens and labs though!

Favorite activities: hiking, volunteering, movies, shopping, reading, spending time with my girls, church, exercising, DISNEY

Favorite movie: this one is really hard! I love superhero movies, most Disney movies, Pitch Perfect, rom-coms, etc

Favorite color(s): Purple and Blue

Favorite Disney character(s): Stitch, Marie, Donald, Grumpy, Mickey, Minnie, Anna, Maleficent

A little bit about yourself: Just moved from Dallas to Utah originally from Arizona and California. Love being outdoors, being active, being in Church, volunteering. I am a very proud mom of 2 wonderful DD and love spending time with them. I love kids in general which is why I am also a teacher. Total fan of WDW, DLR is okay but not our top destination. We try to get to WDW at least 1-2 times a year.

A little bit about your ideal match: someone who is career and family-oriented. Someone who is active and likes being outdoors but can also enjoy spending time indoors watching a movie or having family game night. Has a sense of humor and intelligence. Loves Disney as much if not more than I do. Loves kids.

First Name: Jessica

Hair/Eye Color: blonde, hazel

Body Type: I am full figured, but committed to continuing to build healthy habits

Do you have any kids: no, but I like being around kids

Do you have any pets: Cats. I'm also that person who pets all the friendly dogs I meet... because dogs are awesome, and deserving of pets.

Favorite activities: walking in the woods, listening to podcasts, reading, movies, WDW, travel, going to shows/concerts, food/drinks with friends, swimming... I've been watching a lot of disney vlogs as of late due to this COVID stuff.

Favorite movie: I like all kinds of movies, but I don't really have a favorite. I watch a lot of documentaries it seems. My favorite Disney/Pixar movie is probably Up or Ratatouille.

Favorite color(s): Purple

Favorite Disney character(s): Dug, Beast, Mary Poppins

A little bit about yourself: I am clever, funny, and optimistic. I am a little obsessed with the disney parks, and I love disboards because I know you all get it. I just bought my first DVC contract as well, so I'm learning the ropes.

A little bit about your ideal match: Someone kind and funny. Honestly, I'm not sure this thread is still active, but it would be nice to chat with someone with similar interests during this COVID quarantine (and after). Feel free to say hello. :)

Thanks for reading. Stay safe out there.

Where in New England?

First Name: Ed

Favorite activities: Going on vacation!!!

Favorite movie: Back to the Future

Favorite color(s): Red,white, and blue... USA!!! USA!!! USA!!!

Favorite Disney character(s): Darth Vader

A little bit about yourself: I'm bored!!! Bored bored bored!!! I want to retire, move to Florida, and go to Disney World and Universal Orlando EVERYDAY!!! My first trip was a few years ago! Favorite park and event is the magically festooned Epcot (CENTER!) Flower and Garden Festival!

A little bit about your ideal match: Someone who's dream is to also live in the greatest community in the world, Celebration Florida, and go to WDW and Universal Orlando EVERYDAY!

First Name: Ed

Favorite activities: Going on vacation!!!

Favorite movie: Back to the Future

Favorite color(s): Red,white, and blue... USA!!! USA!!! USA!!!

Favorite Disney character(s): Darth Vader

A little bit about yourself: I'm bored!!! Bored bored bored!!! I want to retire, move to Florida, and go to Disney World and Universal Orlando EVERYDAY!!! My first trip was a few years ago! Favorite park and event is the magically festooned Epcot (CENTER!) Flower and Garden Festival!

A little bit about your ideal match: Someone who's dream is to also live in the greatest community in the world, Celebration Florida, and go to WDW and Universal Orlando EVERYDAY!
That is exactly what I want to do too!

I too have seen that there seem to be no "dating" sites for singles who live and breathe Disney. I have actually begun to think about setting up such a site.
  • Would such a site be welcomed as there is an investment to start-up?
  • If yes, would a small membership fee be inline or should it be free with some advertising?

In the meantime, I will post a short profile in another posting.
Something like this would be nice.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter