The Official Spring 2010 PI Thread

Thank you! So I guess that means if you didn't stay seasonal at your PI location you go transfer back to your old location?

I personally could not have.

I would like to think it would be easy and would love for someone to say they did it, but I think it would be hard.

Probably. Internal Transfer procedures would probably apply, with CT Transfers being distributed based on Labor Needs and STCU Seniority (where applicable).

Just like it's mentioned here... your name goes back on the wait list. The wait lists for some lines of business are so big that with a seasonal status (aka no seniority) you'll be at the bottom for months. I came from Entertainment, so I would have had to go through the audition process again and it would have been a big 'ol pain in the butt!

HI!

This is a long shot, but if the person current doing the Social Media Marketing PI or who has previously done that PI reads this - contact me ! I'd love to talk to you

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter