The Polite Pig--dining plan??

Princess 'n LA

Mouseketeer
With all the new restaurants at Disney Springs, it's difficult to figure out which ones accept Disney's Dining plans and what credits? Anyone been to The Polite Pig on DP? Disney site says "some plans accepted" while others say no. Any help would be appreciated as we make our final plans for February. TIA

Yes. The Polite Pig is on the ddp. So (for example) you could get an order of ribs which comes with coleslaw and cornbread plus one side. It's a great deal on the ddp!

The 2018 plan brochure has been updated, and it is a little clearer than the official site IMO. https://disneyworld.disney.go.com/m...ld/en_us/PDF/Jan_2018_DDP_Locations_added.pdf

I hate that "some plans accepted" language, which makes less than no sense at a QS location because all the plans can be used there. It at least makes some sense at TS and signatures, since the QSDP can't be used there, but it sometimes seems like it is attached to restaurants almost at random.

I've seen the info somewhere online for Polite Pig. The entrees came with two sides, sandwiches with one on the DDP.

I've seen the info somewhere online for Polite Pig. The entrees came with two sides, sandwiches with one on the DDP.

Entrees come with one side, sandwiches don't come with a side, but you can purchase a side for $4 with a sandwich instead of paying the regular price for a side which is $6.

I was hoping I could get a side as a snack credit. But so far no luck with that. I've asked on multiple occasions.

I am also considering the Polite Pig. Is the Soft Pretzel appetizer considered a snack credit by any chance? And has anyone had any of the mixed drinks here? I'm more interested in a fruity drink. The grapefruit margarita may be good but not sure if you can use that as a drink option when using a QS dinner option.

I also would like to know which alcoholic beverages are allowed with the QS dining plan here.

I was able to get any alcoholic beverage they offered on the dining plan in February. Everything was really good there.

I was able to get 3 sides I believe for one QS,,, we loved that place and will be back... even nice too with the alcohol.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter