The rain this week

WatchinCaptKangaroo

DIS Veteran
I would like everyone to know that I was going to wash my car today, then thought of everyone here and how annoyed they would be if it did rain this week so I didn't. It was sunny and about 73 today and now it is cloudy and cool. That is not to say it won't be sunny and 80 tomorrow.

And I parked my car outside to hope the rain will wash it off, just to keep the rain away.

Happy to help :thumbsup2

:thumbsup2 Thanks, we can use all the help we can get.

We're leaving tomorrow morning and will be there until Thurs. I've been watching the weather on weather.com and it's been all over the place as far as percentages for rain on M-T. Just today it the percentages for Monday went from 100% to 30% to (now) 60%. Gotta love meteorolgists. :duck:

Would it be to much to ask that you not wash it until after March 13? :goodvibes

OK peoples. I did not wash my car (and all the car washes were dead) and tomorrow is supposed to be a slight chance of showers and Tuesday. Today it was bright and beautiful and about 75 so don't count on anything.

hlbtimes2, send some rain down when you leave. I don't want to pay to have my car washed.

we could lend you some rain from up here in NorCal this morning.

I grew up in Seattle and this rain here gets to me because is so much heavier. you really get wet when you go out in the rain.

It's Monday morning north of LA and it's raining. Heavy rain later today and continuing through tomorrow. More rain Thursday.

Well I tried everyone. It's pouring. I'm sorry.

But on a happy note my car is much cleaner ;)

It's so irritating when it rains just enough to make your dirty car dirtier.

Pouring would be an accurate way to describe what is going on outside. We are hiding out in the hotel room after trying to stick it out for about an hour in the downpour. When my daughters lips turned blue and her hands were icecicles I figured it was time to give in to the rain. Hopefully tomorrow will be a bit better.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter