The Reedy's Disney World Trip! (June 17-25, 2017)

Jason Reedy

Earning My Ears
Can't wait, as we only have a couple days until we depart! We are staying at the Fort Wilderness Camp Ground from June 18-24 so I am posting this here. It's going to be a great week. I plan to keep a record of our trip here on this thread, so if you are interested, follow along! We leave Saturday morning, so prayers are appreciated for a fun and safe trip!

37008566-walt-disney-world-entrance.jpg

Yay! I can't wait to read your report! We hope to be there in August and are counting down the days.

I like the drive, its part of the trip.
tumblr_m1axq3n5qo1r99f4t.gif

Uummm

Okay, I'm in on the fun. Except that whole driving thing...

Loading up the "Tramper" for a week's worth of stuff! (It's a 16' converted trailer.). The kids are excited and so are My wife and I!!

IMG_0442.JPG

Looks good. Have a safe drive down, and enjoy the week. May some pixie dust find your family while you are there. pixiedust:

Loading up the "Tramper" for a week's worth of stuff! (It's a 16' converted trailer.). The kids are excited and so are My wife and I!!

View attachment 244759

Jason,
I really like your camper setup. I converted a 20 foot cargo trailer into a toy hauler that we camped in at the Fort several times. Sadly, we recently sold it and bought a Coachmen Adrenaline. We really loved the cargo conversion but just had outgrown it. Hope you have a great trip and look forward to pics and a TR.

Steve
20160730_140640_zpsebvkxzv2.jpg

I have photos to share, but it says the file is too large...how can I make the pictures smaller so I can share them?

Went to the Tuskegee Airmen Monument in Wslterboro, SC. It's a few miles from the campground we are staying at tonight. Very cool!!IMG_0451.JPG

I have photos to share, but it says the file is too large...how can I make the pictures smaller so I can share them?

Jason, I'm not sure how to reduce the picture files for this forum. I have always used my cell phone to take the pictures and mobile photobucket to insert them into my posts. @bama_ed may be able to help you with that process.
Continued safe travels.......
Steve

If you are using your computer then open the picture with your default viewer and there should be an option to edit the picture. Under this edit you should be able to alter the size. If you upload to Photobucket then it has an option once the pic is uploaded to alter the size and save the picture.

When using my phone I just open the Dis on my browser and when I want to put in a pic I select upload file and I (varies from phone to phone) can select a picture from my library or take a new one. Sometimes it helps to decrease the size of picture your phone is taking. Try opening the camera on your phone and select settings. Find where it tells you how big the pictures are and try reducing down if they are too big.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter