"The Rookie" Official Thread! (spoilers welcome)

The criminals helped get back his kidnapped wife, so he sold his soul to them. But, he hates what he has to do. Personally, he needs to resign himself to the fact that he made a pact with the devil. Also, everyone is entitled to legal representation. He doesn't need to like his clients, just represent them to the best of his ability.

What did you think of the premiere? Are you watching the Feds spin off?
Premeire was good, though the Rosalind Dyer thing is a bit played out. I hope they wrap up that arc quickly and move on.

Spinoff seems decent, cast seems solid. Even with a couple of eye-rolly moments. Nobody would last a week in the FBI if they came strolling in expecting to start on the high profile cases and talking to superiors and disobeying orders like that on her FIRST DAY. And of course they would send the former actor to help the world renowned FBI cyber team on his FIRST DAY because he's "great with computers" 🤣

I know, I need to just switch off my brain for these kinds of shows, and I do. Still enjoyed it, just cringe a bit inside every now and then haha

Premeire was good, though the Rosalind Dyer thing is a bit played out. I hope they wrap up that arc quickly and move on.

Spinoff seems decent, cast seems solid. Even with a couple of eye-rolly moments. Nobody would last a week in the FBI if they came strolling in expecting to start on the high profile cases and talking to superiors and disobeying orders like that on her FIRST DAY. And of course they would send the former actor to help the world renowned FBI cyber team on his FIRST DAY because he's "great with computers" 🤣

I know, I need to just switch off my brain for these kinds of shows, and I do. Still enjoyed it, just cringe a bit inside every now and then haha

Oh, yes! Highly unrealistic. 🤣 I do love Agent Clark for her attitude and sass though. I wish she would've been my guidance counselor in school.

Oh, yes! Highly unrealistic. 🤣 I do love Agent Clark for her attitude and sass though. I wish she would've been my guidance counselor in school.
It's a fun show, doesn't take itself too seriously. Heck one of my favorite shows of all time is 24, and that show is completely ridiculous.

I like The Rookie, I'm watching the episode that aired last night (10/2) and it has a weird narration thing happening. I don't think it's my DVR.

I don't care for the FBI spin-off, but I may give it another chance.

I told my wife that the Rosalind thing is kinda like the Daleks on Doctor Who. "We ran out of ideas, so what can we do next...I know, 'Daleks!'" I also think it's annoying that ANY time there's some sort of fire engine crew onsite his girlfriend just HAPPENS to be there! Do their different precincts overlap that much that her team is the only one that responds to emergencies?

I like The Rookie, I'm watching the episode that aired last night (10/2) and it has a weird narration thing happening. I don't think it's my DVR.

I don't care for the FBI spin-off, but I may give it another chance.

ABC had audio issues starting at 8 pm, as in no audio at all. I think they eventually put on the audio track they use for visual impaired viewers to get something on. It annoyed the heck out of my DH. We stopped watching & just watched it on demand yesterday. The audio was normal there.

I like the Rookie. But last night’s ending was beyond ridiculous. Talk about unrealistic.

SPOILER:

She‘s underwater, shoots the intruder, gives birth, wraps the baby, dries herself totally off, gets dressed & is lying in bed in the time it takes her husband to run up the stairs. 🤦🏻‍♀️ I just can’t.

I told my wife that the Rosalind thing is kinda like the Daleks on Doctor Who. "We ran out of ideas, so what can we do next...I know, 'Daleks!'" I also think it's annoying that ANY time there's some sort of fire engine crew onsite his girlfriend just HAPPENS to be there! Do their different precincts overlap that much that her team is the only one that responds to emergencies?
Haha yeah, it's like they're they're the only fire crew in LA. I mean I get it, she's a character on the show, they need to get her into the scenes. That's standard for pretty much any cop/fire/medical show. Like when in all of this giant hospital in a big city, the patient's son or husband or whatever is the only surgeon that can possibly save them, even though it goes against every hospital policy and ethics guideline.

Or my other favorite is, in the middle of a surgery: " I read about this experimental technique. I've never actually tried it, and it's never been attempted on humans, but what the heck let's give it a shot!" 🤣

gotta love TV drama

I like the Rookie. But last night’s ending was beyond ridiculous. Talk about unrealistic.

SPOILER:

She‘s underwater, shoots the intruder, gives birth, wraps the baby, dries herself totally off, gets dressed & is lying in bed in the time it takes her husband to run up the stairs. 🤦🏻‍♀️ I just can’t.
Totally unrealistic! Although, I will admit that when she said, "It's a girl." I burst out laughing. 🤣🤣🤣

And what woman that is actively in labor wears a one piece jumpsuit?

Girl friend needs a wardrobe makeover. Wonder if she uses some sort of spray adhesive to keep the "girls" from displaying even more of her assets.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!