The scariest ride you ever rode in disney world

My kids are terrified of Dinosaur though I didn't find it too bad. I would say Tower of Terror for me...I've never ridden on it because I'm scared to death of heights and big drops. :scared1:

The bus ride to the park always scares me half to death. Once I get safely into a park, it's all cake after that. :rotfl:

Tower of Terror. I don't do well with falling so I definitely won't ever ride Summit Plummet.

Yes, Summit Plummet. I still keep picturing myself tumbling forward. Tense just thinking about it...

Dinosaur. I have ridden it a couple of times but the last time.... I screamed so loud at the ending. My husband thought it was someone else. I love that ride.

Summit Plummet for sure, I still don't know how my sister and dad talked me into going on it. Never again!

Tower of Terror. My DH convinced me to try it, even though I told him I get sick on drop type rides. He went on & on how it wasn't bad, etc. I rode it. Our DS who was 8 at the time sat between us. Needless to say, the ride didn't go well. The picture was of me leaning across our DS to reach my DH to "hurt" him! :rotfl: We didn't buy that picture & I have NEVER gone on TOT again!!

I am glad I am not the only one scarred of dinosaur!!! I hate that ride but my bf makes me ride it!!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter