The Turf Club at SSR?

jpmom97

DIS Veteran
I was just reading on the DDE restaurant list that there is a restaurant called the The Turf Club at SSR. I didn't see a menu listed anywhere, does anyone know if this is a future sit down restaurant there? TIA!

Hi, We just got back last Friday. The turf club is a lounge are that serves beer, wine, and mixed drinks. Some appetizers (wings/chips)...but not much. There's a big TV and a pool table. I wasn't impressed. Sorry

Wouldn't hold my breath waiting on a sit-down (table service?) spot at SSR. Seems they did their level best NOT to put such a restaurant there. Apparently too close to DD restaurants and think they felt most folks would be drawn there.

We were just there in December and after talking to our DVC guide there may be one there in the future. They originally thought that it was close enough to DD that there would not be a need for one there. But after staying there I will tell you that sometimes it would be very nice to just go there instead of going over to DD for meals. Apparently other guests and members have made the same comments. They also have some areas that they could fairly easily convert to a sitdown restaurant. Once they get the whole resort up and running it will be worth it for another restaurant.

While we were there we decided that we didn't want to drag the kids to DD for dinner one night and they didn't want anything at the Artist's Palette, so we ordered pizza from Pizza Hut and had it delivered to our room. It was nice for a change. It was a nice resort and we will definately stay there again.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter