The Ultimate MIB High Score Secret

Jon360

Mouseketeer
After you are strapped into the ride in the loading area and are moving forward, give a high 5 to the MIB loading area Employees that you pass.

It must be good luck because it always seems to ensure a higher score for me.

-Jon

That sounds like a Superstition. That's OK! Whatever works. I always score high when I eat one of those big Turkey Legs before entering the ride......
ADP
:p

I have heard if you have a cinnamon bun from the Croisssant Moon Bakery that you will get 999,999 on MIB

I got this from a reliable source!

Karen
:D :D :D

it works for me:D the cinnimon roll that is.

have you hit that 850 MsDiz, i am getting hungry:D

The MIB attendant on the overlook of the load station has a button on his console that will give you double points for each alien you hit. All you have to do is give him the secret intergalactic sign for "hook me up with a good score" which is extending your middle finger as you cruise by him. Works every time, trust me.

have you hit that 850 MsDiz, i am getting hungry

I'm getting MUCH closer...you may see on another thread, I got 698,000 today WITHOUT the freakin' bonus (no clue there!)...so that would have put me at almost 800K dangit!!! Oddly enough, I did this in the left track in the front right seat...I usually sit on the left seat...I'll have to try this some more!!!

And Chris... I guess I've been giving them the wrong signal...I won't say what it was, but let's just say my photo never appears at the end....hmmm....

Oh gosh...I better go to bed, I'm getting punchy!!!

Karen

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter