• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

The Villas at Disney's Grand Californian Owners Group

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'll be there that same weekend and I hadn't even thought about the Little Mermaid ride being open. How exciting!

We're going the 1st week of May so I assume we'll miss the opening of Little Mermaid, but an article by Al Lutz on MiceAge.com (it was posted by HydroGuy, I think, on another thread) said they may have some soft openings for Little Mermaid starting in April so hoping we have a chance of enjoying the new ride!

So is anyone else on this board disappointed in the cancelation of the 2011 & 2012 Food & Wine Festivals?

We have never been to F&W at Disneyland or -World, but I was hoping to experience it at DL during our trip in May (then hoping to go to the World next October, too). So, yep, I'm disappointed. However, hoping this means it is canceled for the next two years so all their energy can be spent with a smooth debut of Little Mermaid, Star Tours, revamped Paradise Pier, Cars land, etc; along with a new and improved F&W for 2013.

Moderator Note:

Just a reminder that because long threads can cause issues with board software, we automatically close threads as they near 3750 posts or 250 pages. Your group may want to start thinking about starting a new thread. If you do, please send a PM to a moderator, and we will close this one.

Thanks!

A new milestone for VGC - almost time for a new thread! I don't feel worthy enough to start a new thread of this magnitude, but I have a suggestion for whoever takes on starting the new thread - the 1st post should have links and info to commonly requested VGC owners related info; similar to the 1st post that starts the non-DVC VGC thread. Just a thought...

Yep, we are getting close. A new one should be put together soon. Several of the threads I participate in regularly go through this often. It's always nice to get a "fresh new thread feel" when you start a new one. :)

I remember when I found this thread about a year ago (and joined the DISboards) and was relieved to have "found my peeps" no one on my DVC yahoo group hardly gives a rats *** about anything that isn't on the East Coast. I also do not feel worthy of starting a thread...I think Stopher1 should do it!

Any other votes?

I remember when I found this thread about a year ago (and joined the DISboards) and was relieved to have "found my peeps" no one on my DVC yahoo group hardly gives a rats *** about anything that isn't on the East Coast. I also do not feel worthy of starting a thread...I think Stopher1 should do it!

Any other votes?

Oh thanks Alison, I'd be happy to, if nobody else minds.

I also do not feel worthy of starting a thread...I think Stopher1 should do it!

Any other votes?

Please do!

I second the motion!

I will be happy to do so - and will start putting together the "plussing" that I'd like to add to the first post. When it's ready - I'll add a link here, and then send a PM to the mods to close this one out and we'll be officially moved in to the new one....

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter