The we loooooove Club Wyndham Bonnet Creek Part 4

I can't find a listing on their website, but I'm fairly certain that Publix supermarket does prepared Thanksgiving meals, that would be pickup but not far at all.

We are big Publix fans and have never been disappointed (they make a great "Thanksgiving" sandwich by the way!) I'm pretty sure my Floridian parents have done their Thanksgiving meals in the past. You may want to give a call to the nearest Publix, which is the Celebration location:

STORE NUMBER
ADDRESS
29 Blake Blvd
Celebration, FL 34747-5414
PHONE
  • Main: (321) 939-3100
  • Pharmacy: (321) 939-3106
  • Liquor: (321) 939-3109

Thanks. I just assumed most grocery stores would be closed on thanksgiving :)

OK, so, whoa...the presidentials are NICE! A regular 2br wasn't available for our current stay so we went for a 1 bedroom presidential that was available. It is me, DH, and DS, and while we prefer that DS has his own room, we figured a 1BR would be totally fine for a long weekend, especially since DS doesn't have a friend along like we often do. Holy cow is this place big! We still need to mess with the hide-a-bed every night, but a decent tradeoff for a bigger kitchen and feeling like royalty!

Our flight out of MCO is at 5p at the end of our trip. Checkout on our confirmation letter for WBC says 10am. We may go to Disney Springs and eat lunch and hang out for a few hours between (I'm thinking we need to head to airport about 2). If kids want to, can we hang out by pool and let them swim after we check out and just change in pool bathroom somewhere?

Our flight out of MCO is at 5p at the end of our trip. Checkout on our confirmation letter for WBC says 10am. We may go to Disney Springs and eat lunch and hang out for a few hours between (I'm thinking we need to head to airport about 2). If kids want to, can we hang out by pool and let them swim after we check out and just change in pool bathroom somewhere?
Yes. The restrooms by the main pool have showers, changing areas, lots of room to get ready. We’ve done the same thing. The kids would rather swim than shop. :P

Does anyone have experience with checking out of one condo and into another? We are staying in a one-bedroom Wed through Sat of Thanksgiving week, then moving to a four-bedroom on Saturday for a week. With it being the Saturday after Thanksgiving, I know there will be no four-bedrooms ready until later in the day. With that being said, will bell services hold our luggage, or are we going to have to pack everything back up in the car for the day?

Also, has anyone rented from Kingdom Strollers and picked up at check-in? Was the pickup an easy process?

Thanks!!

When we have changed rooms (location) Bell Services was offered to make the

move for us. We were asked to put our non-refrigerated stuff on or near

the Dining Table. All items including the Refrigerated stuff would be moved for us

while we were at the Park etc. The second time we called Bell Services

to pick up and (hold/store) our stuff and then transfer it to our new room

when it was ready.

Last edited:
Sorry for my ignorance, but I haven't checked this thread for a while . . .
I have a friend who told me he's planning a family trip to WDW this January . . . and they still haven't booked a room!
I told him he'd have a problem. I checked my DVC availability: zero
I also recommended Bonnet Creek to him. Other than Vacation Strategy, which has nothing, is there another seller I can refer him to?
I checked on my Wyndham timeshare site, and there is availability in January.
Thanks.

Sorry for my ignorance, but I haven't checked this thread for a while . . .
I have a friend who told me he's planning a family trip to WDW this January . . . and they still haven't booked a room!
I told him he'd have a problem. I checked my DVC availability: zero
I also recommended Bonnet Creek to him. Other than Vacation Strategy, which has nothing, is there another seller I can refer him to?
I checked on my Wyndham timeshare site, and there is availability in January.
Thanks.

You could check Vacation Upgrades, also redweek vrbo and ebay.

I stayed in tower 6 as a guest of a VIP member last weekend and loved the convenience of the parking garage that allowed me to enter the hotel from the garage. I did learn that you have to go in and out of a specific gate to not be charged to park there. Anyone in tower 6 is allowed to park there for free.

We are staying there again starting tomorrow and are staying as a guest of a non-vip member. I can't wait to see what tower we get put into :) I want 6! I doubt I'll get it.

Does the kitchen have paper plates and plastic utensils or real plates and silverware?

Real plates and silverware. They are fully stocked kitchens. If you want disposables, you'll need to pack them or pick them up from the store.

Thank you- I just read on a Disney website that they use the paper products in the kitchen instead of real plates!! One woman was complaining because her kids were trying to have cereal in a paper bowl-!!!

Thank you- I just read on a Disney website that they use the paper products in the kitchen instead of real plates!! One woman was complaining because her kids were trying to have cereal in a paper bowl-!!!

Oh yeah, if I recall correctly, the studio DVC units have paper products and I think the 1 bedroom and up have real stuff...it has been a while, though, since we have stayed in a DVC unit.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter