The we loooooove Club Wyndham Bonnet Creek Part 4

I have a question about WBC. If you book through Vacation Strategy, does anyone know if you pay a resort fee or a parking fee? Thanks for any help!

No parking or resort fees - only a few little fees for activities like ice cream sundaes, some crafts, and a rubber duck race. They also have a park style that has per-person fee. Otherwise, no fees to nickle and dime you!

I have a question about WBC. If you book through Vacation Strategy, does anyone know if you pay a resort fee or a parking fee? Thanks for any help!

What you pay VS is all you pay. There are no resort fees or parking fees.

There are some fees for activities at the resort, like the Ice Cream social. If you want to use the shuttle to disney, there is a fee for that.

I read the other responses and didn't see this mentioned but they will do a $150 hold on a credit card at check but as long as you do not charge anything to your condo, it all goes back on your card easy peasy.

Does anyone know if people are still doing the bin share thing? And if so, what is the link to the thread about it? Thanks!

Hi, I tried to search for this but the most recent post I found was over a year ago so I wanted to check.

Can I request some sort of high chair for the week? I’ve rented a crib through the company I’ve rented strollers in the past but if there is a free one at the resort, that would be great!

Hi, I tried to search for this but the most recent post I found was over a year ago so I wanted to check.

Can I request some sort of high chair for the week? I’ve rented a crib through the company I’ve rented strollers in the past but if there is a free one at the resort, that would be great!

Free highchairs, like the ones you get at a restaurant are available for free and will be delivered to your room at your request.

There are also free pack 'n' play style cribs as well.

Can I request some sort of high chair for the week? I’ve rented a crib through the company I’ve rented strollers in the past but if there is a free one at the resort, that would be great![/QUO

When we were there in early March we called for High Chair and were told they did not have any. Not sure if they ran out or just were no longer offering.

Just out of curiosity, with the changes made regarding cancellations and all, does that affect all times of year or only prime? For example, if you want to book during the value season, do you still have to wait until you’re in the 60 day window?

When we were there in early March we called for High Chair and were told they did not have any. Not sure if they ran out or just were no longer offering.
Oh no! I have a small travel one, maybe I’ll throw it in a suitcase. Thanks for the heads up!!

Just out of curiosity, with the changes made regarding cancellations and all, does that affect all times of year or only prime? For example, if you want to book during the value season, do you still have to wait until you’re in the 60 day window?

I think it depends on the travel co you use to book with. I just booked with VS for Columbus Day weekend and the rates were good. I assumed they would tell me I had wait till closer to the dates wanted but I guess not.

Since the question of Uber/Lyft prices comes up every so often, I thought I'd document our fees from yesterday - we used Lyft. We did a 4 parks challenge and the plan was to Lyft over to AK, bus to DHS, walk to Epcot, monorail to MK, walk to Contemporary and Lyft home. However drenching rain had us stop back between DHS and Epcot to dry off (and make a Walmart run for better-than-dollar-store ponchos), so we had a couple of extra Lyft trips.

WBC tower 1 to AK: $10
DHS to WBC tower 1: $7
WBC tower 1 to Boardwalk (to walk into Epcot IG): $7
Contemporary to WBC tower 1: $11

I left tips out since YMMV on how you tip. But this just about covers the current costs from all 4 parks (if you go into Epcot through International Gateway - the front entrance would be more)

I am looking for menus to the restaurants at WBC and can't find them on their website. I thought I saw them last year when I was planning.

I am looking for menus to the restaurants at WBC and can't find them on their website. I thought I saw them last year when I was planning.

You can get the ones at the hotel here, and that includes the Back Bay Bar and Grill: https://www.wyndhamgrandorlando.com/dining/orlando-bar-grill

Here's La Cocina: https://www.yelp.com/biz/la-cocina-pizzeria-and-pool-bar-orlando

Here's Escudos: https://www.yelp.com/biz_photos/escudos-restaurante-y-barra-orlando?select=svxcFqkMKVfZ8Dh43BXV9Q

Here's La Cantina: https://www.yelp.com/biz_photos/la-cantina-lake-buena-vista?select=HGxMvN5VZFGh3-T_zEp_ig

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter