The we loooooove Club Wyndham Bonnet Creek Part 4

I don't think 1400 is a terrible price for that time of year. It's a busy season with F&G at Epcot and Spring Training.

Last edited:
What is the best tower to request for a family with two young kids (2 and 4)? Weekend trip and will be driving our own car to the parks.

Can I get some advice or can you all tell me what I'm doing wrong? Trying to book WBC for 2/23-3/2. The quotes I am getting seem high- but maybe that's just the way it is now....anywhere from $1400-$1800 for that week for a 2-bedroom. I have checked ebay, VRBO, and Farrells Vacations and Vacation Strategy...Vacation Upgrades won't work with me until I am within 60 days as this is considered prime season which I totally understand. I guess $1400 for a week really isn't that bad for this place. Should I take a chance and wait for Vacation Upgrades? I worry that if I wait too long I won't be able to find anything. Anyone here have experience with that particular week?
I think $1400 is not to bad for that time of year. At the same time, you shouldn’t have an issue getting a reservation if you want to wait for the 60 day period. I’ve rented within the 60 day period during November and March and haven’t have a problem. Vacation Strategy and Vacation Upgrades didn’t have availability for me within 60 days. I have had luck with Redweek and Shelby Resorts.
Have fun!

That depends , what weekend are you talking about , soon or next summer ?

Is your 2year old a new 2 year old or closer to 3 ,, theres a huge difference.

Will you be going to the parks both days or staying at the resort ?
Bonnet Creek is a very nice all inclusive resort .
There really isn't a better , or best building because everything they have to offer
is just a short lovely walk from each tower.

And the bonus they each have something unique to offer.

For example :
Building or Tower 6 has a pool with a fun pirate ship .
Tower 3 has a cool pizza/quick service/bar and a pool right there too.
Tower's 1 and 2 have a very nice kiddie playground and a putt putt
Tower 5 has where you can walk right out to a zero entry lazy river ,
So do all the towers though. The ones will pools all have out the door
and thru the gate to the pool . Easy peezy

Just remember , they are all a short walk from one another.

Thanks! My daughter turned 2 in July, but is quite the swimmer. We will be there the weekend of Nov 30 - Dec 2, probably arriving around 5 or 6 on Friday. Most of the time on Saturday and Sunday will be at the parks, but we are going to try to squeeze a little time in around the pool. Sounds like Towers 5 and 6 are good options, but you can't go wrong with any of them! I also read that Tower 4 was closed for a while, was this recently renovated? If so, that may be a good request as well.

Anyone recently check-in? I'm leaving in just a few hours and have 9 cans of carona, 2 of Heineken, 6 cans of Mike's hard, and an unopened simply orange orange juice. We clearly didnt spend enough time in unit. I hate seeing it go to waste.

Building 4 is still out of service but they say will open in a few days .
I return on the 24th so will report on it’s progress .

You might be interested in the main building.
They have renovated rooms ,
A lazy river and zero entry pool with a nice size splash area
Perfect for children your ages.
The activities center is right there too along with pool bar and quick service for sandwiches , salads, frys etc.
This building gets overlooked a lot when it has everything. I don’t think
people realize the can request it.

Unless you’re an owner ,
Bonnet Creek doesn’t take requests until check in.
there is no guarantee you'll get
what you request . They do try their best though .
It’s close to the holidays and being sold out on the weekends is not uncommon.

Have a fun trip !!

I like the idea of staying in the main building with 2 kids, 1 and 3. Are there rooms in the main building that can see fireworks?

I have a few quick questions hoping someone can help with:

Is the room refurb the same for all the buildings?
Is there a DVD player in the 2 bedroom villa?
Are the TV's able to be used with a firestick for streaming services?

Our very first stay at WBC is coming up in about a week!! :yay: Just to confirm, you won't be charged a fee if you have a grocery package, such as Amazon pantry, delivered to the resort, right?

For those that used to stay onsite at disney do you miss having the opportunity for 60 day fp? Debating on staying here or onsite.
Does this resort have a shuttle to Universal?

For those that used to stay onsite at disney do you miss having the opportunity for 60 day fp? Debating on staying here or onsite.
Does this resort have a shuttle to Universal?

Just to Disney (for a fee). You can request a shuttle for a fee to Universal.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!