The "we need a bit of pixie dust" pre-trip report!

Get yourself a Disney onesie! I feel like I haven't lived til now! :rotfl2:

I don't get manicures. I cut my nails down and if I am feeling really girly I stick some platinum or green nail varnish on. ;) Which I need to do tonight! I am actually totally against little girls getting primped and pampered but this was a last ditch attempt at getting her to stop pulling her nails off. Although I would like her to grow up to take a little more care with appearance than I do about mine! ;)

I have just been to pick up the last of my new clothes; fleece leggings and dresses. My boots are hurting my feet! :( So I don't dare try to break them in anymore before I go or I will be crippled! Converse it is!

Oh.... did you know - WE GO TOMORROW!!!! pixiedust:pixiedust:pixiedust:

Your selling the onesies to me :rotfl:

I don't really like it either little girls should be little girls.

Lol I'm still trying to break my acid pink ones in the right foot ok by the left kills me.

:banana: bet your fit to burst
Looking forward to your TR :goodvibes

Have a great time :banana:
This time last year we were heading down the M1 on our way to the magic. Saving for WDW makes DLP hard to justify! Enjoy the DLH I'm sure it will be fabulous :yay::yay:

Your selling the onesies to me :rotfl:

I don't really like it either little girls should be little girls.

Lol I'm still trying to break my acid pink ones in the right foot ok by the left kills me.

:banana: bet your fit to burst
Looking forward to your TR :goodvibes

Exactly. I just want my little girl to stop ripping her nails off. she has them right down to the skin atm. The manicure did nothing to stop her doing it! :confused:

Have a great time :banana:
This time last year we were heading down the M1 on our way to the magic. Saving for WDW makes DLP hard to justify! Enjoy the DLH I'm sure it will be fabulous :yay::yay:

Hmmm we "were" saving for WDW next year or year after. But decided Rosebug needed something to look forward to; so splashed out on this return trip and the DLH! :eek: It has been totally worth it though, and we will just aim for WDW 2017 when she will be 8, which I think is a pretty perfect age for her (and will give her a chance to grow! LOL!)

Well - this is a first! Just after 10pm the night before a holiday and we are all done!!!

The only thing I have left to do is finish my pizza and paint my nails.

Rosebug was so excited at bedtime; the look in her eyes as she was talking about where we are heading tomorrow was magical. :wizard:
Just wish we were getting in a little earlier tomorrow evening, or that we had gone today so we could have caught Sunday Brunch and Descent of the Stairs - I really didn't plan properly there!

This time tomorrow night we will be settling down to sleep in the DLH! :yay::yay:

RoseBug said:
Well - this is a first! Just after 10pm the night before a holiday and we are all done!!!

The only thing I have left to do is finish my pizza and paint my nails.

Rosebug was so excited at bedtime; the look in her eyes as she was talking about where we are heading tomorrow was magical. :wizard:
Just wish we were getting in a little earlier tomorrow evening, or that we had gone today so we could have caught Sunday Brunch and Descent of the Stairs - I really didn't plan properly there!

This time tomorrow night we will be settling down to sleep in the DLH! :yay::yay:

Hope you have a ridiculously magical time. Cannot wait to hear all the details xx

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter