The worse part of a Countdown is ..........

Jimmy Mouse

My other car is the Monorail
the excitement of counting down is soon replaced by the countdown to when your vacation is over. I'm at 70 days right now and my girls are driving me nuts lol and we are all excited for our date to get here but the reality is in 81 days we will be back home. Sort of depressing or is it just me?

LOL I get it. Especially as the upcoming trip will be last one for a couple years at least. (unless I can sneak in a MNSHHP and a F&W day in september when we go for HHN at Universal)

I found I have to have a trip planned to avoid depression-even if it's not Disney and maybe a year or 2 in future:D

I'm at 62, so in 2 days I can do my FP - and then you're right - that initial euphoria of having the trip planned is replaced with in x amount of days I'll be home. I try not to focus on that though but it always briefly pops in.

I can totally agree. Our trip to WDW was June 9-June 16. I worked a couple of weeks and then we went to the beach from July 1-July 7. Now I am sitting here wondering what I am counting down to :sad:. I guess I can countdown to Christmas (167 days) or to WDW 2019 (264 days) but that seems like such a long time!

I can totally agree. Our trip to WDW was June 9-June 16. I worked a couple of weeks and then we went to the beach from July 1-July 7. Now I am sitting here wondering what I am counting down to :sad:. I guess I can countdown to Christmas (167 days) or to WDW 2019 (264 days) but that seems like such a long time!
We countdown to everything. I really mean everything! I have a countdown app on my phone, both DD's have it on their iPads. We do birthdays, holidays, first and last day of school etc. I have to have something to look forward to all the time.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!