The Young and The Restless .. Take 5 .. Spoilers Welcome!

How about a sweet male chub chub in his early 60s? He’d be perfect for Traci since fans don’t want her with Adrian or Cane.

How about a sweet male chub chub in his early 60s? He’d be perfect for Traci since fans don’t want her with Adrian or Cane.
A new chef that they hire to take over for Lola with all her illness.

Traci is pretty, accomplished, and kind-hearted. She deserves someone with equal value...someone as handsome as her brothers, successful as her father, and an all around good and genuine guy in her own age group.

In a perfect world yes , but in reality would a person like Traci REALLY be able to attract a guy like Danny, Brad, Tim, Steve , Cane or even Adrian? Fantasyland, folks! I loved her with Cane and I got slammed for it. “ He’s too young.” “She’s too maternal. “ Blah Blah Blah...

I'd like to see the Brooks family come back. They could bring back Snapper too.
I was thinking about that too. And how unusual it is that in spite of being Y&R’s first family for 10 years, they really have no legacy. I believe Leslie and Chris only have one child each and Lorie and Peggy have no children.

I was thinking about that too. And how unusual it is that in spite of being Y&R’s first family for 10 years, they really have no legacy. I believe Leslie and Chris only have one child each and Lorie and Peggy have no children.

I don't recall any of the Brooks family so that must have been before I started watching. Were they interesting?

In a perfect world yes , but in reality would a person like Traci REALLY be able to attract a guy like Danny, Brad, Tim, Steve , Cane or even Adrian? Fantasyland, folks! I loved her with Cane and I got slammed for it. “ He’s too young.” “She’s too maternal. “ Blah Blah Blah...

We weren't attacking you so don't take it personally which you seem to be doing. We all have our opinions and you're entitled to yours but when you put them out there then expect someone to post with a different opinion than yours. We all like and dislike different characters, different plot lines, different pairings on the program. That's what makes life interesting. If we all agreed on everything we would probably be pretty boring.

They were on from approximately 1973-1982. Stuart and Jennifer Brooks and their 4 daughters Leslie, Lauralee (Lorie), Christine (Chris) and Margaret (Peggy). They and the Foster family were the characters the stories centered around in the early years. They got me hooked way before the Newmans and Abbotts.

We weren't attacking you so don't take it personally which you seem to be doing. We all have our opinions and you're entitled to yours but when you put them out there then expect someone to post with a different opinion than yours. We all like and dislike different characters, different plot lines, different pairings on the program. That's what makes life interesting. If we all agreed on everything we would probably be pretty boring.
No, I never took it personally. Never gave it a second thought, actually. Sorry if my post gave off that impression.

I don't recall any of the Brooks family so that must have been before I started watching. Were they interesting?
Very. I was 8 when the show came on the air in 1973, and I was absolutely riveted. I would be outside playing in the summer, swimming, boating, but I always came inside at 11:30am for my Y&R fix.

So Adam is back for Connor after he declared that he was invincible and tried to fly off the jungle gym breaking his arm. Now Connor insists that he must live with his father. Whatever happened to shared custody? It doesn’t have to be all or nothing.

Katherine left the bulk of her fortune to Cane?! That makes no sense. I was hoping Cane would be off the show when Lily and the kids were gone. Guess not. Devon has done so much good with the money. I don’t really want to see how this plays out.

Theo is a scum bag, and I am so tired of him.

So Adam is back for Connor after he declared that he was invincible and tried to fly off the jungle gym breaking his arm. Now Connor insists that he must live with his father. Whatever happened to shared custody? It doesn’t have to be all or nothing.

Katherine left the bulk of her fortune to Cane?! That makes no sense. I was hoping Cane would be off the show when Lily and the kids were gone. Guess not. Devon has done so much good with the money. I don’t really want to see how this plays out.

Theo is a scum bag, and I am so tired of him.

ITA!

I think he will do something good with the money and Lily will love him again and they will ride off into the sunset together.

Well, who didn't think Theo would be leaving town any time soon? Welcome to the family. And, please, buy him a new shirt and pants. That leather jacket and green sweatshirt can stand up by themselves. I'm surprised the guests at Society aren't complaining about the odor.

Guess Theo’s here to stay. I wonder if the Abbotts will tell the Brooks sisters about their new late half brother Eric and nephew.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter