The Young and The Restless .. Take 5 .. Spoilers Welcome!

I personally like Billy's looks vampire or not. I still prefer the original Billy in that role but this actor has really grown on me. I like him.

This one's nostrils...my goodness. Very mousy. And I am saying this as someone who was told, to her face about 5 years ago (so not in grade school), that her face is mousy. Not exactly a strapping guy either. Just not my cuppa'.

This one's nostrils...my goodness. Very mousy. And I am saying this as someone who was told, to her face about 5 years ago (so not in grade school), that her face is mousy. Not exactly a strapping guy either. Just not my cuppa'.

I've never noticed anyone's nostrils on the show. LOL, you must study these guys closely. My dear SIL can't stand that little mole near Chelsea's nose which I never really noticed either until she brought it to my attention. It doesn't bother me in the least. I'll have to check out Billy's nostrils today. :dance3:

I've never noticed anyone's nostrils on the show. LOL, you must study these guys closely. My dear SIL can't stand that little mole near Chelsea's nose which I never really noticed either until she brought it to my attention. It doesn't bother me in the least. I'll have to check out Billy's nostrils today. :dance3:
On a TV show forum I am on, on the Y&R thread, they call him Nostrils...LOL. (also call him ButtBiscuit...and Nick is BananaBreath and Victoria is Olive Oil and Victor is Victurd....)

Last edited:
Oh gawd today's episode with all the dreams was SOOOOOOOO DUMB!!!!!!!!! WTH!!! They can't even write regular episodes that are any good but they try doing stories within the story. Good grief!!!
Oh gawd today's episode with all the dreams was SOOOOOOOO DUMB!!!!!!!!! WTH!!! They can't even write regular episodes that are any good but they try doing stories within the story. Good grief!!!

ITA~~a waste of time. Side note: Theo gets even more revolting in dreams.

I would like to see Amanda with Adam- she is new in town, doesn't know him- I am tired of the Nick/Chelsea/Adam thing. I would also like Nate to find someone who appreciates him. And I would like them to bring the Brooks girls back, at least one of them. Maybe to help their new nephew acclimate.

It looks to me like Nate and Amanda will get together which will be weird for Devon.

I actually like Chelsea and Adam together. It would be nice to see their family reunited and maybe it would stabilize Adam.

I will always want Nick and Sharon together.

I would love some Brooks family back. I wish they would send Theo far away with a one-way ticket. He is so annoying.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!