Things to do before flight at 6am

R5Jedi

Carrying the Banner
I'm flying home tomorrow (technically the day after) at 6am. I'm doing a full day at Hollywood Studios and then planning on going to the airport for my flight at 6am. I found out that the Orlando airport doesn't open security until 5am so I guess I'm just going to be bored at the airport until then?

I'm not too worried about falling asleep or anything. Saturday night I worked an overnight shift, then went to the airport, then after getting off the plane did a full day in the parks. At the end of the day I had been awake for 36 hours straight, so I know I can do it.

Does anyone have any ideas for what I could do until 5am? Is there anything 24 hour in the area, or even better, in the airport? I know there's no chance of anything on Disney property. I really wish I had After Hours tickets for that night but they're all sold out.

I think the only thing open 24 hours at the airport is McDonalds. I would just sit and wait for things to open, reading a book.

You could go bat your eyes at Guest services and see if there is any pixie dust for the after hours event.

Jellyrolls is open till 1:45 am

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter