Meat eaters
Vegetarians
Non adventurous eaters

Good service

Pleasant atmosphere

Not signature or fancy

Party of 5 adults
Family reunion/birthday celebrations

I cannot recommend Boma enough. Some of the options are geared toward an adventurous palate, however there are plenty of dishes which are not.

There are some great meats, kids foods, soups, and vegetarian options.

In case you are not aware, this is a buffet in AKL. It has a relatively relaxed atmosphere, but not so relaxed it is inappropriate for a family event. There is a small bar right upstairs, as well as great animal viewing right outside the lobby.

I highly recommend!!

Grand Floridian Cafe, although it only has one veggie main. We have always enjoyed it, the atmosphere is nice and calm, and situated in a lovely resort to visit. We've been for lunch and dinner and haven't had anything to complain out.

Tusker House at Animal Kingdom. It is a buffet, and it has a lot of everything. I have only done breakfast there, but the lunch/dinner menus do have a lot of vegetarian options (Hummus, Tabouli, Fruit Chutney), but plenty of meat too (Salmon, Chicken, Pork, Curry Chicken). The spices are a little different, but nothing I would call adventurous. The food is always delicious there. It is a character meal though so it depends on if you are into that sort of thing. Have fun.

Have you tried Ohana's? I have never tried their vegetarian option but a couple of friends have told me they do a good job and the food is good and not very adventurous.

Boma food is very good. It is also a large cavernous room so it's pretty noisy in there, and there are always people getting more food from the buffet so it can feel busy. I'll also throw in a vote for Tusker House which frankly had the edge over Boma on food quality the past couple of trips. You still have the people getting food factor but it seems a bit calmer than Boma.

I cannot recommend Boma enough. Some of the options are geared toward an adventurous palate, however there are plenty of dishes which are not.

There are some great meats, kids foods, soups, and vegetarian options.

In case you are not aware, this is a buffet in AKL. It has a relatively relaxed atmosphere, but not so relaxed it is inappropriate for a family event. There is a small bar right upstairs, as well as great animal viewing right outside the lobby.

I highly recommend!!

I agree!

Also Tutto Italia or Chefs in Epcot.

Lunch or dinner? If lunch, Liberty Tree Tavern at MK. Nice menu variety including the all you can eat feast. Several rooms including small rooms which make for a nice atmosphere.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter