Thinking about renting, help!!!

PRINCESS VIJA

Viva Latvia!
We are thinking about renting a van or SUV to drive down to WDW. I called for a quick estimate from national. We would need it for 13 days, the price was $846 for a minivan and $736 for SUV. The miles given were 1753 miles. ($ 0.20 for additonal miles). However according to mapquest one way to Orlando from here is 1200+ miles. Is there another option for us, or do we just nix this idea of renting a vehicle?

Keep shopping around, and try again every week or so for new bargain sales.

Double check the rules that go with that particular deal to be sure there are no geographical restrictions and there are enough (if not unlimited) miles included in the price.

For this kind of distance I would not rent from a local only company. In case of breakdown it would be nice to have an office of the company within a hundred miles.

Disney hints:
http://members.aol.com/ajaynejr/disney.htm

We always rent fron Enterprise for our drive down. No geographic restrictions and the rate has unlimited mileage.
I agree w/ SeashoreCM--keep shopping around.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter