Thinking of doing a pre-Great Adventure Pin Meet dinner August 11th

Where would you like to eat?

• poll closed!

• poll closed!

• poll closed!

Results are only viewable after voting.

perndwler

Boa Brigade Lady in Waiting and Official Scoopie
Thinking of putting together a pre-Great Adventure Pin Meet dinner and would like to know who would be interested in attending and which restaurant you prefer.

I would be interested in attending and I prefer the buffet style like Chef Mickey's. Don't know the style of the ohter 2.

but I should talk to the hubby first.......he he he.....I jsut think it would be easier if we were there and then went up to the party.....big question???? Which restaraunt can accomadate possibly 100 people???

cindy

Chef Mickey's is my choice . I don't hink you could get closer to the meet then that.

Robin,
Count me in for Chef Mickey's too. I love those mashed potatoes.
I hope they can accomodate such a big group though. I can't imagine that they would let us take over the entire restaraunt, but maybe they would give us the upstairs area. then you could just take names on a first come first served basis. Peggie

Just a safety reminder of what your mother used to say to you, "Jeff quit putting the cat in the dryer!" Oh wait, that was a different lecture. She always said, "You must wait 45 minutes after eating before adventuring" or was that swimming. I can never seem to keep those things straight.

Jeff

sounds great...buffet is what I'd like...will Mickey be there for dinner?

I already have reservations for Chef Mickey's that night for my whole family -- so I'm definitely voting for Chef Mickey's.

Has anyone even checked to see if there are PS still available at Chef Mickey's for around 6:30 PM on the 11th?

On our last two trips we tried to book there and they were sold out well in advance.

Since there is the regular Friday Evening pin trading at the Contemporary, CM's would be the best place to have the dinner.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter