Delete Thread

5. I'm also excited because there's so many people going the same week as us in September. I'm hoping to meet @VACamm @CatNipRules @amalone1013 @Mollydolly334 and maybe @Chicago Mo, (Some at Disney, some at USO) and I think @TheLittleKatie might be there while we are too. I know some of your dates but not everyone's, so if anyone's going to be there the same time let me know your dates! (And we'll iron out the meeting up details when we get closer).

:jumping1:

3. We canceled our Christmas trip (that would've been a long weekend at USO only with maybe some DS). Due to the super high flight prices so this is our last trip of this year. :sad2:
Sad face :( I've been poking around at a long weekend for Disney because I want to see the Christmas decorations. I could still kick myself for not doing a May weekend trip this year lol.

I felt the same way about March earlier this year for Mardi Gras. I almost planned it, was thinking about it last year. But then decided it was too much to add another weekend. Then when the time came I was kicking myself for not doing it because flight prices made it impossible when we got close. But I did go to Chicago with Jenna that month so it's probably better we didn't do another Disney trip too. :rotfl:

We actually did Mardi Gras in 2017 for 1st time- so much fun! :jester::jester: Weather was great as well. Hope you get to go.

Love your TRs, because strangely, you keep scheduling trips a week or two before ours or at the same time, so the anticipation is already high for me. But the timing is pure coincidence, I promise. (I'm not a stalker!:rotfl:)

We were at WDW in Dec and just got back yesterday from another WDW trip (for Pandora.) Then it's HHN in Sept :DBut unlike you guys, no Mouse House visit for us in Sept - we're sticking w/Uni. Then WDW in Dec. (That one is always an annual thing for our anniversary, since we got engaged, then married there.) :love:

Looking fwd to reading more about your plans - you've inspired me to try some new places. We have the bad habit of going back to the same restaurants we like vs. exploring new stuff. :rolleyes:

So much new news!!

3. We canceled our Christmas trip (that would've been a long weekend at USO only with maybe some DS). Due to the super high flight prices so this is our last trip of this year. :sad2:

This is sad. :( It's too bad, but at least you've done marvellously well to get good use out of those APs this year! And seeing as you're already thinking about the following year and haven't even been on your September trip yet, I guess things could be worse. :) I'm already thinking ahead to 2018 (thanks in part to your F&G 25th anniversary reminder!) and trying to be realistic...but it's so fun to go! :P

I've totally been neglecting this PTR while I post in my TR, but I have news!

I know you have, and when I saw you changed the title it totally confused me! I was like, "wait, what's this? Is this something new she's started??" You can't do that to an old lady!!

giphy-411.gif

You know I love when you use my guys :love:

I'm hoping to meet @VACamm @CatNipRules @amalone1013 @Mollydolly334 and maybe @Chicago Mo, (Some at Disney, some at USO) and I think @TheLittleKatie might be there while we are too
Geez, you going to ride any rides or anything while you're there or just sit in a throne somewhere and greet people :laughing:

Citricos,
This will be your first time here, right? DO NOT CANCEL THIS ONE, LISTEN TO ME ON THIS!

How did I miss this update? LOL!! I'm seriously excited about meeting you and Josh. Since I've been watching your videos I feel like I know you guys. That sounds kind of stalkery....lol...

Which Sunday are you guys doing the party? We are doing it on the 17th. I can't wait. I've got my costume worked out. I just need to find a yellow shirt.

We are trying Sanaa and Boma on our upcoming trip. We are doing breakfast one morning at Boma and dinner at Sanaa. I can't wait for that one.

The cheese tripping off the burger and that shake look soooo good! Really sucks about the lack of GF options and understanding on the part of your server at the first restaurant but at least you ended up with a good meal :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter